Well I'm done.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

olive

SILVER Star
Threads
I have been around the MI guys for a couple years and sad to say but it's official....I'm gone at the end of August. Some of you know I've been wanting to move out west for some time and the wife and I sold the house the same day it went up for sale so I turned in my notice at work for and we are heading for St. George UT. It's been a fun with this group of Cruiser Heads and I hope I can have a beer with at least a couple of you before I leave, and at the very least everyone will have a place to visit out west!!

Cheers,
Troy

Congrats! Out West is where all the cool kids are these days and you will find endless trails and outdoor activities. It was great meeting you the other day and I wish you the best!

good luck with the new location! At least now you will have hills and plenty of trails to cruise! Put that truck to work!

I have been around the MI guys for a couple years and sad to say but it's official....I'm gone at the end of August. Some of you know I've been wanting to move out west for some time and the wife and I sold the house the same day it went up for sale so I turned in my notice at work for and we are heading for St. George UT. It's been a fun with this group of Cruiser Heads and I hope I can have a beer with at least a couple of you before I leave, and at the very least everyone will have a place to visit out west!!

Cheers,
Troy
Good luck with the move.

Good luck! I've known your plan for a long time. That's the reason I have your old 40 now and I am grateful for the truck but moreso to be friends. You will see me out west visiting, hopefully sooner than later.
Safe travels buddy.

P.s. nice kick in the pants selling the house in one day!

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I am excited about starting the next chapter out west and just as excited about finding a 40 or 60 series to DD that is rust free! I will be making a trip to Dark Horse Brewing in the next few weeks to pick up my mug if anyone is around just let me know.

Do they let you sell that mug? Probly worth 500 buck to someone.

Post up what day you are going and I will check my schedule.
I will look at which day I can get up there and let everyone know but it might be as soon as this weekend. Now that @dogfishlake said something maybe I can just give you guys my mug # and anyone can use it.

Best of luck my friend. I’m sure we’ll catch up at some point and stay in touch!

Best of luck, Troy. It was great meeting you and your wife. If there is no meet-up before you leave, we'll definitely give you a shout when we head out west. Congrats on fulfilling the dream!!

Cheers,
Jonathan

I can't tell you how great it is to live where you want. After 15 years of living in Chicago suburbs, west central MI is wonderful.

St. George is where Woody moved, if Im not mistaken.
Yeah I'll be a few stones throw from the black hand of MUD himself. I'm counting down the days now.

Heading to Dark Horse Brewery Saturday the 4th if anyone is in the area for a couple beers and to pick up my mug before I leave.

Sorry I missed the 4th. Was headed to Ouray. Keep the adventure updated coming!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom