Welcome (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey locals! So @GoPats stopped by today, he gets the title of first Cruiserhead to step in the new shop. :)

623F16CD-BABB-40B4-8594-0F81460D7169.jpeg

Cheers

I will try and stop by tomorrow, what time do you close up shop?

Don’t really got hours yet, still getting set up. I moved out to Nampa so to avoid the traffic been coming in after 9 but not coming home till at least after seven. Got some running around to do tomorrow but afternoon I am sure I will be there. I will post up normal hours once I am ready to go live. You are all welcome though before that.

:)

Cheers

So I forgot that I have an important package showing up today so I won't make it over today, will try and stop by tomorrow!

Are you gonna be at the shop today about 400pm?

Yup!

One awesome and very well thought out 80 you have Scott. Pleasure meeting you and talking Cruisers. :)

Cheers

I enjoyed meeting you and the tour of your shop! You have some very cool projects going on!
Looking forward to some camp fire cruiser talk!

Hey Cruiserheads,

Adam Churnside formally of Tor Fab has joined me in the shop. Starting next Tuesday we will be keeping regular hours, 8-5pm five days a week.

we have got some cool Cruiser stuff in the shop and in the works. Stop by anytime!

Cheers

Hey Cruiserheads,

Adam Churnside formally of Tor Fab has joined me in the shop. Starting next Tuesday we will be keeping regular hours, 8-5pm five days a week.

we have got some cool Cruiser stuff in the shop and in the works. Stop by anytime!

Cheers
Cool ... maybe he can fill a few holes? Or do you mean different fab? Ahh ... now I see - complete builds

Adam worked at Tor Fab, a well known LC shop in Seattle, he helped Tor get the company started and spent 8yrs working for Tor.

Excited to have him join me!

Cheers

That is amazing news!

I just purchased my first cruiser this spring. I'll need to do a little bit of work before I can hit the Trails with you all.

so far I have done a tune-up. Replaced tires and wheels. installing seats this weekend. getting ready to spring over the axles and add power steering and front disk brakes.

The list of wants are
lockers
winch
radio
compressor
GPS NAV
sliders/half exo
roll cage

After many months, countless hours and a big pile of money this got stabbed in last weekend.

ECC7D7A7-F6D1-4DFD-8304-6E1620921F6A.jpeg

I only work on it after hours and on weekends which is why it is taking so long. Hope to get it running this week or this weekend.

Cheers

After many months, countless hours and a big pile of money this got stabbed in last weekend.

View attachment 2423065

I only work on it after hours and on weekends which is why it is taking so long. Hope to get it running this week or this weekend.

Cheers
Looks great. So " just" a couple wires and hoses. ;)

Looks great. So " just" a couple wires and hoses. ;)

Heh, well the hard part is done. It’s the fun part now. I was going to try and get it on the road before this weekend so I could go wheeling and camping but decided this morning that I don’t want to rush it now. So I am taking my time, doing it right and will probably finish it up this weekend.

Hope to hear it go vroom vroom very soon.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom