Welcome... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
bcfishingreports.com
Welcome everyone to our new forum. I hope it will serve as a great compliment to our Topica email service. There are a lot of Cruiserheads that hangout here, and there's lots of interesting forums to browse. If you have any questions about this forum, feel free to shoot me an email or PM, and if I can't answer it I will forward it to those who can.

Thanks to Woody for setting this up for us and for hosting it.

Thanks to Greg B. for getting this forum started.

Post away! Cheers,

Stone

Oh goody....

I can access too!

Thanks for moderating Stone...

apparently I can as well.

Thanks for getting this going, boys.

Thanks guys for getting this started, hope the club can benefit from a place for random chit chat, and also keeping topica.
Cheers,
Deny
PS only one more post before I can get an avatar! Yahoo!

just posting a quicky, so I can get my damn avatar already!

I think joining here will be helpful to our club. There is lots of useful information for all of us. We can benefit from both Topica and MUD. Thanks Allstone and Greg for your efforts.

Not 71 people, 71 views. Each time you check a thread, then count goes up.

gb

Well, if about 10 of us are into this Cruiser string, does that mean we each viewed it 7 times? Or one person viewed it 61 times and the rest of us once?

The power of compounding numbers at work. Consider there are 14 posts on this thread now (ok...15 with mine). I have come to this forum a number of times to see what's happening. If I checked it as each post when in, that would be 14 for me...

gb

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom