Wasatch in Moab, March 10-12 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

dmc

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.expeditionamericas.com
Just a heads up to anyone in the area that weekend or close enough to join us. (that means you Hayes)

We will be meeting on March the 10th and 11th behind the movie theater west of Mcdonalds on Kane Creek Road @ 9:00 am. We usually have about 30 trucks show up and run 2 or 3 trails each day. Hardcore to scenic.
thanks,
dmc

I know, I know.
I'm a slacker.
Maybe I can sneak away with my 3-year old for quick Moab weekend.

Thanks for the personal invitation :D .

Hayes

OK. Me and the boy are heading to Moab Friday night. We'll meet up with all you crazy people on Saturday morning.

Hayes

Hayes said:
OK. Me and the boy are heading to Moab Friday night. We'll meet up with all you crazy people on Saturday morning.

Hayes

Hayes,

Awesome. It will be an excellent trip and glad to you have you make it out.
dmc

dmc said:
Hayes,

Awesome. It will be an excellent trip and glad to you have you make it out.
dmc

Thanks. I'm looking forward to meeting some faceless Mud Members and my local Cruiser Fanatics. I'm also hoping that some of you guys will point me down the appropriate trails where I won't get in over my head :) .

Speaking of advice and guidance, will it be a problem if my copilot is incapable of spotting me? Is it bad to come without help? Never been to an offroad event, so I'm unsure of protocol and etiquette.

Hayes

what time will you be there friday night? wc is providing some dinner. supposed to be held in a park but with the snow and all we've moved it.

"We will now be meeting at the Moab Parks & Rec building at 5:00pm (instead of the park) for the pizza. The address is 111 E. 100 N. We will be in the "Dance Room" upstairs. It is an old brick building in a residential neiborhood. See you all there! "

Jeeeeezzz.

Uller and the weather gods have decided to schedule the March pow blast the same weekend that I decide to meet the Wasatch Cruiser folks in Moab. We're expecting multiple feet of fresh snow in the mountains over the next few days.

This puts me in a difficult position.
Serious conflict of recreational priorities.
I'm going to have a hard time leaving what looks to be an epic powder weekend behind.
Grrrrrrrrr:mad:

But I'm really excited about the WC Moab weekend!:mad: :mad:

I'll skip the cuss words, but I have to retract my commitent to meeting you guys in Moab. I know I'd be kicking myself Monday morning when I realize that I missed what may be the last epic pow of the season.

If anything changes I'll let you know, or I'll just appear at the Moab gathering.
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Hayes

Hayes,

I'd like to say I understand your pain but i'm headed up to the Bird on Monday on the company dime. I"m really hoping it dumps all weekend so i can have the best of both worlds. Moab and feet of light dry powder.:cheers: :grinpimp:
dmc

dmc said:
Hayes,
I'd like to say I understand your pain but i'm headed up to the Bird on Monday on the company dime.

Yeah, you're really making me feel better. :flipoff2:

I"m really hoping it dumps all weekend so i can have the best of both worlds. Moab and feet of light dry powder.:cheers: :grinpimp:
dmc

You know you're on hard times when you have to choose between deep Wasatch Pow and rallying redrock with a bunch of Cruiserheads.
I really have a hard life :crybaby:

I WILL be at the next event (I figure the chances of fresh snow in April are very slim ;)

Hayes

Still waiting for photos of what I missed.

Here's what you missed:

($hitty photos heavily photoshopped to fix exposure)

Larsen%20pow.jpg

Flipoff.jpg

Hayes

Here's what you missed. Wheeling and snow.

Last edited:
Quit holding out on me...let's see the 62 in action!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom