Wasatch in Moab, March 10-12 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

saturday night snow run... same route we went the night before but made it over the top to the lasal loop road. beautiful downtown moab on sunday morning and spring canyon road
IMG_0870 (Medium).JPG
IMG_0878 (Medium).JPG
IMG_0879 (Medium).JPG

ooohhh...you made my day! Thx! I dig your fjcruiserexped site...we really should go camping sometime...

Thanks for the pics Dave, glad you guys had a good time:beer: . Winter is becoming my favorite time to be out there:cool: :beer:

dmc said:
spring canyon not mineral bottom. but close. sun came out. it was beautiful.

Yeah, yeah, that what I meant... Did you go all the way to the Mine? How far South have you gone (remember we walked to the "crossing" years ago on a prerun). I want to explore the south but as I recall it kindve fizzles out...

Man, that looks like fun!:bounce: I've never tried Moab in winter. So what is the story that goes along with the pic of the 55?

Scoot Jockey said:
... So what is the story that goes along with the pic of the 55?

Turns out you do have to torque your lugnuts... ;)

Candace and I were behind himin my 40, Candace noticed his wheel wobbling, Andre didn't have a CB, so I tried the headlights, he didn't see us in time, as we rolled around the corner his tire was passing him :D:D I hadn't laughed that time in at least a week ;)

dmc said:
the tamrisk was pretty thick so we went less than a mile north toward the mine. we had the fancy schmancy 100 series with us.:princess: how about the sunday after CM?
dmc

I'm down...

LOL... Seriously, I am glad it was on a dirt road.. I used the air gun only for that one particular wheel because I installed a small wheel spacer on it. I figured it was 'tight enough' and luckily it was for the whole trip down there :eek: Carrie and I are really really lucky that it happened on a dirt road as relatively slow speed. Strangle neither of us paniced, just ground to a halt as the tire rolled by me and about 1/2 a mile down the road LOL..

Post #22 picture number 1...

What trail is that, looks really cool. Thanks!

Rezarf <><

REZARF said:
Post #22 picture number 1...

What trail is that, looks really cool. Thanks!

Rezarf <><

It's Spring Canyon North East of Moab along the Green River. It's little more than a steep dirt road down to the river. It's the access to Hey Joe Canyon which you should be able to find in most guide books.
dmc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom