For Sale Warn M12000 (1 Viewer)

***SOLD***

The background on this winch is barely used. When I bought the vehicle I asked how the winch worked and he dug through a box of parts that came with the rig and told me this is supposed to plug into a box under the hood. He had the winch and a dual battery setup installed and never took it off road. I was not a believer until I laid under the truck and seen absolutely no scrap marks and virgin bump stops.

I bought it and brought it home and when I hooked up the remote and pushed the button it slightly moved and stopped. I was bummed but got a great price. I dug into the wiring and that was the problem, bad connection to the aux battery. I corrected it and I had a fully functional winch! I have used it twice since I owned it to stand my tree up in the front yard that keeps falling (it is getting replaced today).

Having said that this is a like new winch which has obviously been parked in the sun from the first owner (garaged since I owned it) and the paint and label are faded but can be easily read. The lowest price for a new one of these is $1286.75 with free shipping. If I were looking to buy a winch and knew I could get a like new winch for 75% of the price of a new winch I would buy it. So 75% of $1286.75 is $965.06.

This comes with everything you would get with a new one, the winch with the steel line (excellant condition), solenoid control pack, remote and the fairlead.

I am open to reasonable offers.

Winch1.jpg

Winch2.jpg

Winch3.jpg
Winch1.jpg
Winch2.jpg
Winch3.jpg

Last edited:

One good thing about it is it does not eat anything, it is small enough to sit in the corner of my garage and I do not need the money for anything. If it is too much then buy a new one. :meh:

I am surprised too, but I have plenty of room to store it so I am in no rush. :cool:

it looks like its in very nice shape. there are a few on cl in my town for 800.00.
However I picked up two 16.5 warns on cl. they were both only used 3x. one was 800 and got the other for 750.00

Once I pull it when I remove the bumper I am sure I can clean her up more but it is hard to reach behind the ARB.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom