Wanted to give a shout out to Kingschariot (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’ve see a lot of mixed reviews over the years for kingschariot. The reviews didn’t stop me from buying a low mileage 07 a couple months back. I wanted to say that @mario65 was not bad to deal with and I felt we had a good relationship over the transaction. He was always available for phone calls and always responded quickly.
I had one issue with needing to replace the alternator a month after purchase.
This was sold as is and Mario could have told me too bad, but he didn’t and covered most of the cost for replacement of the alternator. I was happy he stepped up and helped when he didn’t have to.
Just putting another opinion out there for anyone looking at their inventory.
I’m happy with the cruiser he sold me and feel the price was fair. If you want clean low mileage cruisers you have either be patient and put in the research and work or pay a little more for someone to do that work…
Overall I’d give kingschariot a thumbs up and wouldn’t hesitate to refer them.
Here’s the 07 I bought. 78k miles at the time of sale.

0663A954-4A8E-40E8-8C87-D3FFDA9F24DF.jpeg

Always good to hear a great experience with a dealer. They have some of the nicest Land Cruisers I have seen, follow them on IG so see all of the stuff they post. Prices are really high IMO but obviously they are selling so they must not be that crazy. Nice looking 100

Always good to hear a great experience with a dealer. They have some of the nicest Land Cruisers I have seen, follow them on IG so see all of the stuff they post. Prices are really high IMO but obviously they are selling so they must not be that crazy. Nice looking 100
I paid 40. I’ve been looking for an 07 with low miles in amazing condition and haven’t had any luck finding one under 100k miles. For SoCal it is what it is. There’s a lot of competition for clean cruisers. For those out there that think I’m crazy, try finding one under 100k miles and a 2007. The. Find one without rust or needing a ton of maintenance. If you need a TB/WP and AHC parts or a steering rack etc…you could spend 5k getting it right.

I paid 40. I’ve been looking for an 07 with low miles in amazing condition and haven’t had any luck finding one under 100k miles. For SoCal it is what it is. There’s a lot of competition for clean cruisers. For those out there that think I’m crazy, try finding one under 100k miles and a 2007. The. Find one without rust or needing a ton of maintenance. If you need a TB/WP and AHC parts or a steering rack etc…you could spend 5k getting it right.

If you want a super nice one for daily duties I get it. I go off road though so no sense ruining a mint 100. I bought an 05' with 200K on it and I dont cry when sticks go down the side LOL Ive got a 23' Tundra for a cushy stock daily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom