For Sale WTS: 1999 TOYOTA L/C LOW MILEAGE (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
white
I have a Landcruiser with 56, 000 miles garage kept all it life, all road miles for traveling completely stock with Michelon tires, sevice records, white with gold flares cold A/c, everything works, only upgrade is Led lights inside and out. Florida vehicle
Please make an offer.

Post some pictures and you will get realistic numbers. Any service history/ records are helpful too

Here's a good starting point.
Screenshot_20230904_172736_Brave.jpg

I don't know what is't worth , original cost 50K
Where are you in Florida? I saw your other posts and I don’t think you are just trolling us. Maybe someone here can connect with you locally and help sell it. Maybe it’s worth a lot….maybe not much. A seasonal beach vehicle in Florida probably not worth as much as one that sat in an inland climate controlled garage.

Where n Florida are you? Do you have a number in mind?

oil and filter change Amsoil every 3-500 miles
antifreeze changes every 3-4 years
transfercase, front and rear axles changed to Amsoil @34,050
New OEM shocks 56000 miles

@straycatboat I think you have a nice truck. Your truck is probably (or could easily get there) as nice as the trucks people see sell for crazy money on Bring a Trailer. The biggest difference is the ad. They have amazingly detailed ads with hundreds of very good and very detailed photos and videos. I don’t think you are going to get BaT money without putting in the BaT effort.

@straycatboat I think you have a nice truck. Your truck is probably (or could easily get there) as nice as the trucks people see sell for crazy money on Bring a Trailer. The biggest difference is the ad. They have amazingly detailed ads with hundreds of very good and very detailed photos and videos. I don’t think you are going to get BaT money without putting in the BaT effort.
x2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom