Wanted: Colorado Springs area recommended shop to replace rear air springs with coils (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone have a recommended shop to install aftermarket rear coil springs on a 2004 GX? My daughter is there and her air springs have given out. Just need stock ride height and ride comfort as it is mainly an on road cruiser.

Thanks for your help

I’m not familiar with Colorado Springs but Denver has plenty of options. Sorry if not helpful.

Pretty much what @GX Kai said, Denver would be the best bet as I am not aware of any Toyota specific shops in COS for aftermarket installs.

This install isn’t rocket science. Any half-wit suspension shop could do the springs and you can disable the electronics easily yourself; It amounts to pulling a couple fuses.

This install isn’t rocket science. Any half-wit suspension shop could do the springs and you can disable the electronics easily yourself.

+1 hardest/most laborious part is removing the stock air compressor and bracket. Can add an hour or two to the install. Some shops will just disconnect the electronics and leave everything there.

Yeah, but there is need to remove any of that stuff to simply get suspension functionality back. Pulling fuses is the important part to get the dash lights to go away.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for your replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom