Wanted Wanted: 80 Series 8 Wraps (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all, I'm adding a steel rear bumper with a swingout to my 3rd generation 4Runner. As many know, stock 80-series front coils give the rear of 3rd gens a decent lift. I'm seeking a pair of 8 wraps. While they're hard to differentiate between the 7.5 and 9 wraps, there are a few distinct things that I'll point out-- they're typically between 19" and 20" tall, and the paint code is either purple, green, and white, or double purple, dark blue, and white. These colors will just be three dots of paint in the middle of the coils. I've attached a thread below with more helpful information as well. Thanks!

Check with @Alex79

He may have what you're looking for.

Hey all, I'm adding a steel rear bumper with a swingout to my 3rd generation 4Runner. As many know, stock 80-series front coils give the rear of 3rd gens a decent lift. I'm seeking a pair of 8 wraps. While they're hard to differentiate between the 7.5 and 9 wraps, there are a few distinct things that I'll point out-- they're typically between 19" and 20" tall, and the paint code is either purple, green, and white, or double purple, dark blue, and white. These colors will just be three dots of paint in the middle of the coils. I've attached a thread below with more helpful information as well. Thanks!

I've got a set in Tucson, AZ as well. Willing to ship on your dime.

I'm sure I have a set kicking around if the others fall through. I'm actually fairly close for shipping purposes.

I'm sure I have a set kicking around if the others fall through. I'm actually fairly close for shipping purposes.
Awsome, thank you! I'll let you know. This is my first time posting on Mud and I'm impressed, I'll be back! Not strictly for Land Cruisers after all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom