For Sale Vt 99 100, silver/tan int, 183,000 miles rear diff lock. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I just recently purchased this cruiser, I did a cheap vin check, spent most of its life it ct. I bought it based on pics, The under body does not look bad based on those. My mechanic had it in his shop because I was going to do timing etc. The random rust areas have killed my dream. I don't have the budget to do all the mechanical things and repair the rust areas. Selling for what I have into it which is 5300.00. Has a good set of ko2 285/75/16 tires on it. PM me for more info and detailed pics of rusty areas. I have some pics in my phone, can get more once I pick it up from my mechanic. Runs and drives great. Dropping the price to 4500.00 I could use the money. Willing to take a loss. I am suprised really not much interest in it at all.

Last edited:
These are the only exterior I have for now. Sorry pics are pdf.

Attachments

• cruiser.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 333
What I have of the underbody.

cruiser6.png

cruiser7.png

cruiser8.png

cruiser9.png

cruiser11.png

Under-body does not look so bad, surprised it needs so much rust repair... mine looks about the same and I'm going to hit it with rust bullet then follow with fluid film and call it a day.

The worst of it is the rear crossmember, rear bumper mount and inside left rear quarter panel.I am currently looking into replacement parts and the cost of getting it fixed.

If your quarter panel rust is hidden by the rear bumper you might be able to just cut the rust out... Not sure what you mean by bumper mount but if you are taking about the thin metal support for the rear bumper there are probably very few in the north east that are not rotted out I wouldn't worry about it as long as the frame beneath the support is good, as far as the cross member id have to see what you are taking about...

I have been chatting with cruiserparts about just getting the whole rear part of a frame so I can take what I need.

Under-body does not look so bad, surprised it needs so much rust repair... mine looks about the same and I'm going to hit it with rust bullet then follow with fluid film and call it a day.
If your quarter panel rust is hidden by the rear bumper you might be able to just cut the rust out... Not sure what you mean by bumper mount but if you are taking about the thin metal support for the rear bumper there are probably very few in the north east that are not rotted out I wouldn't worry about it as long as the frame beneath the support is good, as far as the cross member id have to see what you are taking about...
Yes, it is all behind the rear bumper, the thin metal plate doesn't need to be replaced.

Looks nice. Drive it in good health and don't worry about it. "They keep the new ones in the front sir." :)

i have an interested buyer, if it doesn't work out i will post some up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom