VPR 4x4 Toyota Bumpers, Racks, Sliders and much more! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello IH8Muders!

We are a off-road accessories manufacturer, located in Miami Fl. We have an extensive line of products for a variety of vehicles, among them many Toyotas. Although many new products are still in the works, so far we have products for the 4Runner, Fj80, FJ Cruiser, Hilux, Fj70, 90 series, 200 series, Fj60, Tundra, Fortuner, and Tacoma. Our accesories are designed and manufactured for security and to complement the vehicle lines. Manufactured from A36 sheet steel with reinforced points. Our products are chemically treated to increase resistance to rust, and two layers of powder coat are then applied. The first being a layer of primer, and then a layer of texture black powder-coating. Bellow are a few pictures of our products, check out our website to see our full line of products or contact us at 305-468-9818 .

4RUNNER.jpg

DSC00349.JPG

DSC00394.JPG

DSC00855.JPG

DSC00898.JPG

Btw folks, most of our Toyota products have been tested and proven to be ADR-69 compliant. PM me for specific models if interested.

Here are a few more pictures.
1.) I am interested in the TOYOTA SERIE 80 ROCK SLIDER AC-130 for my 1997 80 Series.
2.) I'm also very interested in a viper roof rack but don't see anything specific on your US website for the 80 series VPR4X4 | ROOF & TRUCK RACKS The closest fitting one I see would be the SERIE 90 ROOF RACK P-014. I'll PM you for more info.
Thanks

Hey guys! Love your products! Curious if you guys have access to the LAND CRUISER SERIES 80 1990 - 1997 FRONT BUMPER RALLY PD-097? I see the website says sold out. Any kind of date when it might be avail again? Appreciate your time and hope to hear back soon. Looking to pull the trigger soon on a bumper and yours is my front runner!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom