VIN Firewall Plates...New (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

majojo4

SILVER Star
Threads
Who is interested?
I have 20 of them. Im running out the door right now but wanted to show them on here really quick.
fj40 vin plate.jpg

Last edited:
You have PM.

Can I get a blank title too?

So everyone knows i have 23 of these after recounting. 14 of them are of the better ones and the other 9 arent bad they just didnt turn out the best. Thes are screen printed. Not as perfectly crisp as i would have wanted but dont get me wrong.. They look great! That is why im not trying to get top dollar out of these. Shipping will be $2.

I now have 8 left. These went quick. If there are more of you that want them let me know and i will get them made. It was just a friend of mine that screened them up.

To the a****** that stole my two 67 FJ40's in Lubbock, Tx. I still have the titles. I regularly check the vin numbers through the state. Register one. I promise i'll be there right away.

To the ******* that stole my two 67 FJ40's in Lubbock, Tx. I still have the titles. I regularly check the vin numbers through the state. Register one. I promise i'll be there right away.

Dude...that blows! Good luck catching the Jerk off that took them!

Pm sent I would like 1 if you have any left

Tim

Couple of questions:

Is it legal to 'replace' your Vin tag? Even if it's for a restoration?

Would one take this to an engraver to have the info put in or try to stamp it in?

I dont know the answer to the first question.

I would think that a bunch of engraver shops would have stamp kits. I dont know how hard it is going to be to find a stamp set with the exact font. For mine...i work in a dental lab...I will be making a wax negative and making a mold for my lettering and numbers from my old plate. I will cast it in metal and have the custom stamp that is an exact match from my old plate. Or you could just have a trophy shop engrave it. It will look almost too perfect, but not a bad last option.

Are you going to do more of these up.

Are you going to do more of these up.
if some one wants one for their resto, I can make up more. As of right now i have 2 left.

Who is interested?
I have 20 of them. Im thinking $20 each + Shipping. Im running out the door right now but wanted to show them on here really quick.

Is this the inner fender tag? If so, Mine is different than that one.
Production 4/75, unless you have that type.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom