VIN Firewall Plates...New (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is this the inner fender tag? If so, Mine is different than that one.
Production 4/75, unless you have that type.

No this is not the fender tag. This is on the firewall.

Ok...as of now, all of the tags I have are spoken for but not paid for. The ones that are paid for will go out asap and I will send the best ones first. I sent a message to all of the first people that wanted one for payment info. If there are questions about payment, email me at majojo4@hotmail.com. My inbox here is maxed out.

If the first guys that wanted them dont send payment in the next couple days...i will make the remaining plates available for who ever sends payment first.

Also...if we have to make more up we can.

Did you get my pm about the payment and shiping infor?

Tim

Thanks can't wait to get it. :cheers:

Sign me up for the next run. If you have the jpg or whatever image you use, I can have someoone local make up a tag for me. It will cost a few $$ more but I really want to get a tag made for my 69 fj40. Let me know if you can email it to me?

George

UPDATE....

I cant send any of these out yet...They are not up to par at all. The paint scratches off too easily.

I have redone the artwork so that the fonts are a way better match. And I am having a batch made up right now that are laser etched. These will be top quality and should last forever. Yes they cost me a bit more but soooooo worth it. The cost will be $48 + shipping($2). I should have the first batch before the end of the week.

Here is the first laser eched proof we did this afternoon.

If you guys are still interested in these..i can now take requests for them now that I have a product that is professional looking.

Email me directly.... majojo4@hotmail.com
vin proof.jpg

Last edited:
Any plans to make one for FJs with the 2F engine.
78FJ40 VIN Tag Mod.jpg

If someone wants to mail me one... I can dup it. I will send it back of course and send the new one for half the cost.

No this is not the fender tag. This is on the firewall.
This would be the fender tag for years from the later sitxies until around 1978. There was no firewall tag only the fender tag. The door pillar tag started in 1969 and is a different size.

I've got a few cowls from 1978 FJ40s that I could get the VIN off of. But I would rather get half off the earlier VIN tag.:idea: This may not be the same tag as the earlier 2f engines that had the VIN tag on the fender. I would have to check my 76.

The offer is for any and all tags. the one tag that I have originally here is the only one I have.

I got mine and it is a nice piece. A+ seller and product.

:cheers:

Tim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom