Wanted Vent "bug catcher" windows (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

frames, tall frames, short frames? Tall bug catchers, short bug catchers, glass only, Pivots with knobs? what are you looking for.. i have some upper door halves at the house, maybe some glass.. i am shipping some glass to a shop in cali this weekend.

frames, tall frames, short frames? Tall bug catchers, short bug catchers, glass only, Pivots with knobs? what are you looking for.. i have some upper door halves at the house, maybe some glass.. i am shipping some glass to a shop in cali this weekend.
Great questions. @ClemsonCruiser is building this truck for me and he has it. I've only seen it in pictures. JP, do you might posting up a picture and answering these questions please? Thanks

This truck? Looks like short bugcatchers. Have him pm me to discuss and I will look in the pile.

0047989D-D98C-4D94-B3D0-11D846479A20.jpeg

Hey Erik,

It’s actually a different 45 SWB R/T than that one but we do need the same short style Bug catcher vent window with hinge and knobs etc. the originals were just replaced with a solid piece of glass caulked permanently in place. Thanks!

C0C3BC42-39BF-45F0-8E44-7DAB5D3EBD7F.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom