Vanity license plates (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

On my 40. Collector cars in WA don't require a front plate, so I put this on instead.

View attachment 2306546
I’m getting a 40 when we’re out of this economic mess. Beautiful!

Here’s my plate. Not that hard to figure out. Kids on ski team, so each weekend we haul from SF to Tahoe.

9276CCF0-4D91-497E-9363-1755504AB87B.jpeg

I’m getting a 40 when we’re out of this economic mess. Beautiful!

Here’s my plate. Not that hard to figure out. Kids on ski team, so each weekend we haul from SF to Tahoe.

View attachment 2307145

Nice. I used to live in Folsom and hit the Tahoe resorts frequently. Outside of taxes and regulations, it was by far the most favorite place I have lived.

Nice. I used to live in Folsom and hit the Tahoe resorts frequently. Outside of taxes and regulations, it was by far the most favorite place I have lived.
Folsom is so well situated.
Yea, we're planning on moving out-of-state (Utah/Montana/Idaho/Wyoming, maybe Colorado) for that very reason. Sad as I grew up in San Francisco. Living in a City, playing in the mountains, has struck a great lifestyle balance.

Will have to come up with a new plate for this thread, though. 😆

South Georgia

1A572D75-082F-44DE-81B1-18469E3D0A57.jpeg

Did you get 3LOCKED in person or what? I can’t get anything over 6 characters to go through.
No. It worked online. But you can’t use a combination of 3 letters then 3 numbers. So nothing like UZJ100 or URJ200. Apparently those combos are reserved for govt vehicles. I don’t know why you can’t use 7 unless they are already registered.

Got a nice enough pic today to share the vanity plate. Couldn't just be the plate :steer:

20200516_160406.jpg

Here’s mine. Was on my 100, then moved to my 200.

74B3ADBE-7F87-4AD5-9148-663B371A944D.jpeg

I would just like to be able to get a new license plate. New car and the DMV’s are shut down, lol. Live in SC and bought a new cruiser in TN. Trying to transfer the tag from my 06 cruiser. Any help is much appreciated
I think they've opened back up, no? If you've got the paperwork for the sale, just put your old tag on and drive. If you get pulled, then just tell them what's up. "Cant do the paperwork because DMV was closed" or something.

BLNCALC = Blanca (white and wife's name) Land Cruiser

IMG_2776.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom