Vanity license plates (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Eric Sarjeant

Ed Martin Toyota (Indianapolis)
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.edmartintoyota.com
Let’s see some cool vanity plates. I’ll represent the great state of Indiana.

6A7FBD9C-CB81-4B4D-817B-229A5F80BA53.jpeg

Last edited:
I will play. You have seen this one Eric. Not the best picture because it is getting dark out.

IMG_1247.jpg

Short (very short) for Land Cruiser 200 Adventures:

1768F451-98B4-4826-85EC-2C0A69023F4A.png

I would just like to be able to get a new license plate. New car and the DMV’s are shut down, lol. Live in SC and bought a new cruiser in TN. Trying to transfer the tag from my 06 cruiser. Any help is much appreciated

No better way to go wandr n than in the LC...
96C9A764-44B3-47BA-9BF0-0F0414416EBC.jpeg
:steer:

Was more of a “sanity plate...” for mebecause I was in a wheelchair when I got it and going through a very dark time. Was a littlereminder tome that whether i could walk or not, I could still look forward to “wandr n” the wilds in my Land Cruiser again someday. Sounds corny, but it honestly helped me look forward to something I love.

Last edited:
No better way to go wandr n than in the LC...View attachment 2305771 :steer:

Was more of a “sanity plate...” for mebecause I was in a wheelchair when I got it and going through a very dark time. Was a littlereminder tome that whether i could walk or not, I could still look forward to “wandr n” the wilds in my Land Cruiser again someday. Sounds corny, but it honestly helped me look forward to something I love.
When this thread, “The Plates of Mud” runs its course, that upper photo may very well win “Best plate photo”. Unless @kreiten weighs in.

1589460533001.png

I've got "80" for my 80, "HUNDOP" for my 100, "SYNCRO" for my Syncro. Working on something good for the new 200. "200" is taken.

I've got "80" for my 80, "HUNDOP" for my 100, "SYNCRO" for my Syncro. Working on something good for the new 200. "200" is taken.
2HUNDO?

When this thread, “The Plates of Mud” runs its course, that upper photo may very well win “Best plate photo”. Unless @kreiten weighs in.

That top photo is one of many favorites shot by @indycole as I came up and out of a very soupy tub on Hell’s Revenge. Cole and @kreiten have taken most of my favorite while-driving photos. :steer:

That top photo is one of many favorites shot by @indycole as I came up and out of a very soupy tub on Hell’s Revenge. Cole and @kreiten have taken most of my favorite while-driving photos. :steer:
here's a couple pics I've taking over the years of @Markuson rig..
i-5dzvxmb-X3.jpg
i-rLRb2gM-X2.jpg
i-vs8zVBX-X2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom