Valley area exhaust recommendation (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So the time has come to do a manifold back exhaust rework, including going up and over the framerail. I ordered the Magnaflow SS downpipe with single cat, as my Y-pipe has been butchered by a PO. I will need to have the shop cut and rotate the MF cat, as it mounted horizontally instead of vertically and I have Bump-It Offroad's step-slidders that have protection for the Toyota factory cats, but is too narrow to accommodate a flat or horizontal mounted cat(s).

I live in way north Scottsdale, so anything on that side of the valley would be great, but if it is a good shop, I'm willing to travel further.

Thanks for any input!

Scottsdale Muffler was recommended to me last year. I used them and was very happy with the final product, service, and the people in general. My $.02...

Mesa Muffler was good to me for a cat replacement. One guy had a bad experience several years ago with custom work. I was pretty impressed with the head man, he is highly knowledgeable and gave me better than expected service and price.

If you don't mind the drive, it's worth an inquiry.

Too bad you already have a cat. Apache Muffler uses a really nice unit that has adjustable caps on either end, so presetting the angle of entry/exit pipe makes going over the frame much easier. I have had mine for over a year, and I am very happy with it. John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom