V35A-FTS Engine info/specs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bjowett

Supporting Vendor
Threads
This page has info on the V35A-FTS engine. It also shows the differences between the Lexus LS500 and Land Cruiser (Tundra?) versions.

I really can't wait until some crazy Aussies and Emiratis put in methanol injection, bigger injectors, bigger cooling, and bigger turbos in it.

I just stumbled on this myself and did not realize this power-plant came from the Lexus. Funny how the turntables have turned.

Screen Shot 2021-09-06 at 11.20.18 PM.png

I really can't wait until some crazy Aussies and Emiratis put in methanol injection, bigger injectors, bigger cooling, and bigger turbos in it.
I don't think aussies will be getting gasoline 300-series LC. But they will probably get it as the 300-series Lexus. The 200-series aussie LC was V8 diesel only but the aussie LX could be had with the 5.7 V8 (LX570) or diesel V8 (LX450d).

Few people in Saudi have already gotten published hp/tq to the wheels with not a lot of mods.

This motor has a lot more power just by talking to some tuners about the LS years ago.

Looking into performance parts on these since I just acquired a Sequoia... Looks to be a decent amount of support already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom