Uwharrie Dec 3rd/4th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If that is the plan , then it sounds good to me, will still leave early, just incase.

Well crack hockey.... I won't be able to make it. My shipment of diesels from Japan is coming in tomorrow and I have to be at the warehouse to accept it. Of course, I will have some neat new play toys. :)

Man, what a trip. Just got back. Go see a concert and back tomorrow, weather permitting.

If by chance anyone is headed down tonight or tomorrow morning, the crowd is camping in Arrowhead campground off 597 near the shooting range.

Can't miss the UC banner and Cruisers.

Ya, wish i had not had big problems with the motor mounts. But when we got to the top of the first one, the motor was just barely sitting in there. Both front mounts were broke and the long bolts in the back are bent. Enjoy it out there today.

Darin, did you make it to URE? I was at the outpost a little after 10:00 (got stopped at a train crossing in Thomasville for 15 minutes) and saw a ton of empy tow rigs and not a single cruiser. Drove in and found the Upstate guys at their camp site.

Ya, Me R.K. and Eskimo met at the outpost along with 2 others from somewhere else. We went out and hit Daniel first thing and i had already known that i had one bad motor mount. By the time we made it to the top i had no good ones left. When i got back down to the bottom i had to go put it back on the trailer. Then headed out to see if i could find the Upstate guys, found their canpsite but they were all out on the trails. If i would of known the campsits were going to be so empty i would of gone camping up there for the weekend.

I just found them in the nick of time. They were cranking the rigs preparing to head out. 10 minutes later i would have missed them.

I hate we didn't get a chance to meet up with you and Eskimo.

Damn Darin - I didn't even associate the name.. I was wondering what happened to ya, I really need to get off my ass and install my CB..

Jungle - didn't get to meet you either, bummer..

I rode with RK and some other guys for most of the day, and we were pretty much done when it started to rain (no top), so I loaded up the cruiser and drove to Group camp, and badin lake camp looking for the S.C. guys.. no dice, so I was heading home, and low and behold, there they were at the outpost! I swung in and went back to their campsite at arrowhead and shot the bull for a while, then headed out around 7.

Nice buncha guys..

I was there for 4 dadgum hours and didn't see a SINGLE CRUISER!!!!!!

Saw Upstates Camp, nobody was there...went riding through most of the trails hoping to see someone (couldn't get the CB to work :mad: ).

Well, maybe I'll see you guys some other time :frown:

Damn guys!! Too bad we didn't meet up. We lounged in camp until late morning wondering if someone would happen by. Concrete came by right before we headed out and had been all over looking for us - he hadn't seen anyone else though.

I had my CB on and 2-way on all morning.

That's too bad. Oh well, all the more reason to schedule a big group ride in April when it opens back up!!!

Hope everyone at least had fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom