Uwharrie Dec 3rd/4th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
OK, guys. Another attempt at getting a group out to Uwharrie for a weekend of trail riding before it closes.

Upstate Cruisers is interested in making it a dual club weekend and have started to plan for the trip. Given their travel distances, they are planning on camping Sat night. I would, but can't due to obligations back here. I do plan on heading back on Sunday morning for more trail time.

The camping piece may make it easier for some of you Eastern / Western NC guys to have plenty of time for wheeling, relaxing and cruiser fellowship.

Here's the link from their club section:
https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=67692

Who's in????

I just may be a go for this.

Looks like i might be free that weekend now. I need to go back there anyhow, need to do some wheelin.

Good deal, guys. Glad to see some folks have interest and can make it.

Sorry to the folks that have schedule conflicts. I will most likely be there the following (last weekend it's open) too but the weekend of the 3rd should be cool as the UC guys have some pretty capable, slick rigs.

Fun to see them in action and the more cruisers, the better!! :cheers:

Count me in...wont be able to make it till later in the afternoon, and might not be able to camp, but I'll come to ride both days. Any way to get in contact with you guys while you're out riding? (CB channel maybe?)

I'm going to try to make it to this ride. Has anyone decided when and where to meet yet?

R.K.

Hey R K , if you make it might try to get them parts form you then if that would work for you, the early doors and fenders.

Thanks

Cruiserlife, my rig's not going to be ready for the trails until spring but I'd love to ride shotgun again if you've got room.

Rob,

Would like you to ride gun again but it looks like that room may be taken on this run. I am going on Sat and Sun (not camping though) and have commitments both days.

Consider this: Meet me at the same gas station at 51 and 24/27 and we'll convoy to Uwharrie. Park your car at the Reservation Rd entrance / parking lot. There will undoubtedly be someone with space in their Cruiser to ride along.

Andy

Can we get a show of hands on who plans on attending? Right now I see:

Cruiser4life
Concretejungle
Alkaline747trio
Krzyabncanuck
Robad

Eskimo?
R.K.?
Southerncruiser62?

What time do you want to meet at the Outpost?

What works for everyone? The UC guys will probably roll in a bit later in the day. I am working on that with JP.

Eldorado Outpost at what time on Saturday? Any opinions?

Andy, I could do that. Just let meknow what time you want to meet.

Rob

If everyone is taking 24/27, why not meet at the Swift Island BP? Remember, it's about 1/4 mile worth of backtracking from the out post :flipoff2:

Wait, why am I concerned...I wont be able to make it till after lunch time :mad:

Anyone have a CB that I can use to contact you guys to meet up on the trails somewhere?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom