Used quick fists to mount axe/shovel to my rack, not so sure about this one fellas.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've used quick fists in the past without issue. To the OP I don't see them having a problem especially since you have your tools laying flat on your rack, so there is no weight that the quickfists need to hold. They only need to keep them on the rack. Mine were holding the tools vertically and had to support the weight of the tools and I didn't have any problems with them for almost 5 years of use.
Maxtrax mount by Adam Tolman, on Flickr

But the "anti-rattle" bracket from DeltaVS is an awesome piece to keep your tools where you want them. I have since swapped out my quick fists for the Delta bracket.
Untitled by Adam Tolman, on Flickr

Untitled by Adam Tolman, on Flickr
Did you ever get pulled over for your tail lights being completely blocked by the spare and the accessory tray on the opposing swingout? Might just be the angle but I can’t see those tail lights at all.

Did you ever get pulled over for your tail lights being completely blocked by the spare and the accessory tray on the opposing swingout? Might just be the angle but I can’t see those tail lights at all.
Mines like that too ..from 10ft, it looks good

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom