USED Parts in PHX or AZ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
<<Also posted on 200-Series Board>>

I managed to bang up my "Door Mirror (RH)" (part #: 8791060K60C0) bad enough that I need a new one. It is actually only the plastic housing that is damaged, all mechanical parts are undamaged, camera, glass, retractor, and adjuster all work fine, BUT, the housing they mount to is jacked. Only the "Door Mirror Cover (RH)" is available separately (8791560060C0).

Dealer price at "best deal" I can find is $952.91. Of course, mine is the most expensive version with camera and guide, etc. (This is at Bell LEXUS, the sister dealer to Riverview where Murf is.... he referred me there earlier for the "LX only" stuff...)

I am asking for 'MUD and CSC wisdom and experience for finding used parts. I haven't needed any used parts since the days that you grabbed your toolbox and went to the place, told them what you needed, and they said "That should be back on the third row somewhere, go get it and bring it in here, and we'll "figger" the price out."

Does anyone have any tips, experience, ideas, or referrals on finding this used? I'd prefer something in PHX area so I can go get it, but getting it shipped is fine.

Thanks!

62976540399__B3057849-147D-4136-A595-A5C740876D79.jpeg

I have a free cover but it is left side :) I found mine on ebay, used, for about half the retail price. You can also try LKQOnline ... hard items to find used ... I do have my old part, plastic parts are damaged but bracket appears intact ...text me and I can send you pictures 480 ... 235 ... 0952 ... cheers Dimitri

There are several serve-yourself yards, and almost all the yards have an internet-searchable inventory.

Car-part.com

Searches most junkyards in the US

Might try these guys, ask for Timo.
I agree with Dimitris, ebay is your friend.

not so far..... everything I find there is over $2k and comes in directly from Japan..... maybe putting in the part# as aI have done isn’t the best way?

I have also called on all 4 listed on Car-part.net.... one is white, even though they used the “C0” color code for black, the other place sold what they have, just haven’t updated their listings.

Getting close to just buying a new one from dealer.

ok, yes.... just tried searching on “lx570 mirror” and got several hits..... thx

^^^ several folks run these mirrors. They are nice and stout, a practical upgrade.

have you checked into LexusPartsNow.com ?

have you checked into LexusPartsNow.com ?
Yes, they are a dealer selling online. Bell Lexus has slightly better prices and no shipping costs with local pickup.

I am waiting for a new "no-camera" mirror to show up there..... we are going to see if I can move my camera over to that housing.... impossible to tell from the diagrams in the system. The first part of the part number is the same, with only two digits at the end being the difference between camera and non-camera versions..... if I can move mine over, that saves $400.

I have contacted all the places that 'Mudders have recommended, and no one has it used right now. There was a white one in CA, but by the time I fool around with getting it painted, etc, I'd rather just pay the money to be able to self-install and be done with it..... I don't mind doing some minor internal surgery to move parts over.

@ADHLX I'm in the exact same dilemma with the exact same part sourcing problem. The Mrs. backed into a granite light post in a driveway shredding some of the plastic housing. I'm using Gorilla tape in the interim, but am ready to replace. What did you end up finding out? Just biting the bullet on the $1000?

Yes, if your plastic parts are broken (except the top outer part), you have to buy the whole thing….. you are welcome to look at my old one to see if anything is usable…. I am at 7th Ave/Greenway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom