Upgrade Drawers to Tekboxx from ARB? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I touched on it in my post.

I get to camp and there is zero set up. Zero luggage, zero s*** floating around the back. We pack enough clothes and supplies for 2 people for a week to 10 days in there and it’s all organized and logical.

My home brew was 2 drawers and then bags floating around on top
Of those 2 drawers and they were still plywood and clunky. The trekboxx is well thought out and complete with everything you need to keep camping Tom being a chore after being on the road a long time.

Hi Everyone,

Just weighing in on the SS1 system. Here are a few pics from some recent trips we have taken using our SS1 system. One of Biggest benefits in my mind being the flexibility. One trip was mountain biking in fruita CO for a weekend, the other was a road trip to Glacier National Park for a backpacking trip. Fruita was a pretty simple camp, where we utilized small bins for all the camp/cycling gear gear underneath the platform. On the glacier trip we were rest-area 'camping' at night and had a single car camping night at Glacier before setting off for the backpacking trip. We kept our fully loaded backpacks under the platform and left out some simple cooking gear for making easy meals on the tailgate. Needs change based on different trips, but being able to drive with a fully set-up sleeping area has been a big game changer for our outdoorsy strategy.

20170527_195955.jpg

20170527_165005.jpg

20170701_084048.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom