For Sale UPDATE: Southern California 3xlocked 93 w/rebuilt engine (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bumpareeno

bump

Looks great! Good choice scrapping the novel you had in your craigslost add should sell quick - makes me sad you didnt put the maroon fender on before you dipped it tho lol

Looks great! Good choice scrapping the novel you had in your craigslost add should sell quick - makes me sad you didnt put the maroon fender on before you dipped it tho lol

Thanks. I debated the novel, but had so many people asking "well why are you selling it after putting all this money into it?" so I figured I would just get it out of the way.

The guy who dipped it was supposed to put the fender on and didn't. He charged me less, but I wasn't happy about it. I was going to put it on and have him redo it but I'm not wanting to invest more time and money in to something I'm just going to turn around and sell right away haha.

Thanks. I debated the novel, but had so many people asking "well why are you selling it after putting all this money into it?" so I figured I would just get it out of the way.

The guy who dipped it was supposed to put the fender on and didn't. He charged me less, but I wasn't happy about it. I was going to put it on and have him redo it but I'm not wanting to invest more time and money in to something I'm just going to turn around and sell right away haha.

Yeah I enjoyed the read but getting straight to the nitty gritty is where it's at!

Ah what a turkey!!! I'd take it right back there and have him re-dip that bad boy. Man i keep telling myself that everytime i sell something "if I fix this or add that it'll sell better" but then I'm out $200 lol GLWS mate!

Is this still available? How does the original paint look? Is it oxidizing anywhere? Thanks! I never saw your original ad, so why are you selling it?

Is this still available? How does the original paint look? Is it oxidizing anywhere? Thanks! I never saw your original ad, so why are you selling it?

Cruiser is still for sale. Please give me a call at 714-553-6383

Willing to sell less the drawers?

Meaning will I sell you just the drawers? Or would I sell the cruiser for less if I don't include the drawers?

I really like them but I need the third row for the third car seat

sure I'll knock off $500 because I've had people ask if I would sell just the drawers haha.

sale pending

SOLD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom