For Sale UPDATE: Southern California 3xlocked 93 w/rebuilt engine (1 Viewer)

Looks great! Good choice scrapping the novel you had in your craigslost add should sell quick - makes me sad you didnt put the maroon fender on before you dipped it tho lol

Looks great! Good choice scrapping the novel you had in your craigslost add should sell quick - makes me sad you didnt put the maroon fender on before you dipped it tho lol

Thanks. I debated the novel, but had so many people asking "well why are you selling it after putting all this money into it?" so I figured I would just get it out of the way.

The guy who dipped it was supposed to put the fender on and didn't. He charged me less, but I wasn't happy about it. I was going to put it on and have him redo it but I'm not wanting to invest more time and money in to something I'm just going to turn around and sell right away haha.

Thanks. I debated the novel, but had so many people asking "well why are you selling it after putting all this money into it?" so I figured I would just get it out of the way.

The guy who dipped it was supposed to put the fender on and didn't. He charged me less, but I wasn't happy about it. I was going to put it on and have him redo it but I'm not wanting to invest more time and money in to something I'm just going to turn around and sell right away haha.

Yeah I enjoyed the read but getting straight to the nitty gritty is where it's at!

Ah what a turkey!!! I'd take it right back there and have him re-dip that bad boy. Man i keep telling myself that everytime i sell something "if I fix this or add that it'll sell better" but then I'm out $200 lol GLWS mate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom