Update: Parts Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
For those who haven't seen the parts 62 recently, its well on its way. To minimize its stay at Alan's i would like to begin posting the left over parts publically ASAP.

For those who have taken or plans to take parts from it, please email me with the final list of parts you have taken/will take so I can set those items aside. Please do this as soon as you can. This is also the time for last minute requests.

Thanks again to Alan for donating the space!

yeah big thanks to alan and gehn for their time and genorousity!!!!!!!!

so lets get this wrapped up for them hopefully before the new year :cheers:

I am taking the rolling frame, everything else is up for grabs.........

About the only thing left on it that I wanna snatch off it is the Hitch. And I think I'm gonna get the shocks for the back door. What size are the tires? and are they in good condition? Thanks, Chuck

you can keep the wheels I just might want the tires if they are 31's and good shape. we can keep them on there till we get it to your house.

Chuck why in the hell would you want some used old shocks open up your wallet and buy some.
Ghen email sent.

I will talk with you on Wed. about other things I need or want after I check it out. I think you should still have my list from b/f.

Considering the front and rear sway bar brackets from the frame down as well as some of th hardware?

Chuck: I think the hitch may have been removed by the PO. I remember the original pics showed one, but I didn't see last time I was up there, sorry. If you really want the shocks, you can have them. The tires you will have to work out with JP.

thanks Rudy.

Matt D., i'll bring the list i have for you wednesday and we can modify it then.

because they are still in good condition, and my door falls on my head everytime I open the back....you are one to talk...why would you want a piece of crap carb...lol.

Gehn if you talk with JP ask him aboiut those rear heater lines. I tried PM him, but got no response. thanks!!

Matt hate to tell you but JP took those lines when he took the heater, they are sliced into all kinds of pieces as he ghetto rigs that heater into his 40.

suck oh well. Hope he knows that just the hard lines sell for over $200 on SOR and he could have made lines for the 40 with copper pipe. :( Oh well.

:doh: matt sent you a PM sorry, got your message a day to late................ I plan on hitting up some local junkyards over break if I see any 62's I'll look into the heater hoses for you.

VTCruiser,

I'm looking for the rubber fuel hose that runs from the fuel filter to the fuel rail if it's still available.

Thanks
Burl
cruiser@visuallink.com

Thanks anyway

Burl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom