UPDATE: Old Man Emu 2-3" lift and Stock height kits- 80 series LC (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the top, If you are in the market for an ARB 80 series lift kit, give us a shout
:beer:

Do you sell the 4 inch OME kit with all the extras brake lines castor plates ext. If so what the cost

What is a J kit? I’m looking to buy a complete kit. I heard, somewhere that the 2” lift kit does not really lift truck much. Is that right? What kit would I be looking at for 3” lift?

I have J Springs. Only looking for shocks and all other parts to complete the lift. Let me know if you can put a bundle deal for me...

I'm interested in a kit, but not sure which springs to go with. Plan on having some drawers from Landshark Outfitters, and a roof rack. Front/Rear bumpers and sliders arent planned on just yet.

I'm interested in a kit, but not sure which springs to go with. Plan on having some drawers from Landshark Outfitters, and a roof rack. Front/Rear bumpers and sliders arent planned on just yet.

My $.02

The heavy/medium works great until you start adding rear weight. I ended up with heavy heavy, adding spacers in front and it was dialed in. Everyone says there aren’t any plans for additional accessories, but most of us get the mod fever and can’t keep our trucks stock!!

@Squidr6
For those who wish to go with the J spring lift, we are also offering this combo:

850J -Front springs

863J -Rear springs
60070L -Front shocks
60071L -Rear shocks
SD24 -Steering damper

$875 shipped to your door - CONUS

Note: This is not a complete kit, additional parts will need to be sourced (Caster plates, extended brake lines etc)

Thank you.

Hi may I have a quote for a complete kit 2" lift heavy springs for 97lx450 to California. Thank You.

Hi may I have a quote for a complete kit 2" lift heavy springs for 97lx450 to California. Thank You.
Do you have the J spring?

have a 93 land cruiser. looking to do 2.5 inch OME lift. what do I need, heavy or medium. I would like front ARB bumbers with winch. Sliders. any problem with putting 35' tires. does it affect the drivability. Let me know. thanks.

FRONT SPRINGS (850) good for 850
REAR SPRINGS (860 OR 863 YOUR CHOICE) can you get 864? I have a lot of weight
FRONT SHOCKS - 60018
REAR SHOCKS- 60020
STEERING DAMPER- SD24
CASTER CORRECTION BUSHINGS - CA77B

1025$ delivered? Thanks @FZJ80Cruiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom