UPDATE: Old Man Emu 2-3" lift and Stock height kits- 80 series LC

Do you sell the 4 inch OME kit with all the extras brake lines castor plates ext. If so what the cost

What is a J kit? I’m looking to buy a complete kit. I heard, somewhere that the 2” lift kit does not really lift truck much. Is that right? What kit would I be looking at for 3” lift?

I have J Springs. Only looking for shocks and all other parts to complete the lift. Let me know if you can put a bundle deal for me...

I'm interested in a kit, but not sure which springs to go with. Plan on having some drawers from Landshark Outfitters, and a roof rack. Front/Rear bumpers and sliders arent planned on just yet.

I'm interested in a kit, but not sure which springs to go with. Plan on having some drawers from Landshark Outfitters, and a roof rack. Front/Rear bumpers and sliders arent planned on just yet.
My $.02

The heavy/medium works great until you start adding rear weight. I ended up with heavy heavy, adding spacers in front and it was dialed in. Everyone says there aren’t any plans for additional accessories, but most of us get the mod fever and can’t keep our trucks stock!!

FZJ80Cruiser

CRUISER OFFROAD/ AUTO EQUIPMENT
Supporting Vendor
@Squidr6
For those who wish to go with the J spring lift, we are also offering this combo:

850J -Front springs

863J -Rear springs
60070L -Front shocks
60071L -Rear shocks
SD24 -Steering damper

$875 shipped to your door - CONUS

Note: This is not a complete kit, additional parts will need to be sourced (Caster plates, extended brake lines etc)

Thank you.

Top Bottom