update accounts to see photos ? WTF (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
good morning
what does this mean

IMG_1062.jpg

It means Photobucket.com started charging money for folk to host their pics and most people said wtf and didn't. So, those hosted pics now bring up the image above. Not mud's fault.

cheers,
george.

It means Photobucket.com started charging money for folk to host their pics and most people said wtf and didn't. So, those hosted pics now bring up the image above. Not mud's fault.

cheers,
george.

I always had been paying (per year) to use the site, but all of the sudden my cost (about $27.00) jumped up to about $100.00 a year and I'm just not going to do that. But the worst part is, I can't access and download my OWN pictures (to store on my computer) that I know of. Maybe there is a way? So they are holding my photos hostage.

Photobucket sucks.

MUD has ALWAYS allowed free and unlimited photo uploads within the forum. Always.

Photobucket sucks.

MUD has ALWAYS allowed free and unlimited photo uploads within the forum. Always.

And we certainly appreciate it. 👍

was not upset at MUDs site just like what the hell does this mean is all. in a nut shell nothing can be done because it is a legit photo bucket issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom