Upcoming Meeting Schedule (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Saturday the 2nd work?? ill be a few pops into it by 8 or 9 anyway, ill just let the wife know why theres a bunch of cruisers parked in the driveway.

Looks like that could work for me. Should we meet a little earlier in the afternoon so we can get some wheeling in first?

Looks like that could work for me. Should we meet a little earlier in the afternoon so we can get some wheeling in first?
Yes anytime is good. I'll be around all day. Just PM me for adress/ phone number

My kid is a hockey game until 10am in Lake Cow. I’d have the boys with me for the day and could be there around 11am. I’d be game for a wheel and some chit chat.

@PeeZed and @burnz : So are we going to try to make this little Saturday meet happen? I could bring one or both of my kids too (if Paul is). Would be fun to do some wheeling in the afternoon. Should we meet somewhere for a quick dinner after? Or just pack food? If I bring kids, I won't be able to stay much after dinner.....

@PeeZed and @burnz : So are we going to try to make this little Saturday meet happen? I could bring one or both of my kids too (if Paul is). Would be fun to do some wheeling in the afternoon. Should we meet somewhere for a quick dinner after? Or just pack food? If I bring kids, I won't be able to stay much after dinner.....

I’ve narrowed it down to one boy who really enjoys the off-road stuff. He’s 12. The other boys hockey game is over around 10:30 so I could probably get to Bunrz’ Place by 11:30am. Does that work?

As for food, we can pack snacks and sandwiches for ourselves if that makes sense.

I don’t have Burnz’ address though!

Last edited:
I’ve narrowed it down to one boy who really enjoys the off-road stuff. He’s 12. The other boys hockey game is over around 10:30 so I could probably get to Bunrz’ Place by 11:30am. Does that work?

As for food, we can pack snacks and sandwiches for ourselves if that makes sense.

I don’t have Burnz’ address though!

So looks like I have to do family stuff until noon. So earliest I could be up in Shawnigan is probably 1-1:30pm or so. No sure if you guys are willing to wait that long?

Reschedule I think. I may wander around in my backyard as I found a nice little goat trail close to home behind Skutz Falls.

Reschedule I think. I may wander around in my backyard as I found a nice little goat trail close to home behind Skutz Falls.

Yup, I concur. Lets find a weekend when we can put a full day towards wheeling with burnz.

Ended up going up behind Skutz Falls on Mayo Main and Skutz Main. There’s a goat trail up there that leads to the top of the mtn where they’ve decommissioned the road. We fortunately passed by 20+ UTV’s at a perfect spot that worked out nicely as most of the trail is pretty tight.
The little side trail around the decommissioned road was tight but we walked through it nicely.
Took a different trail back down to main service road and I think there was a tight little creek crossing that I’ve seen on other peoples feeds before. The guy shooting video for me not only did it portrait style but only got half the trail as he was also my spotter...so no cool shots of that.

Anyways, good to get out and stretch the 74’s legs again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom