Unused Connectors? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I had my center console out today for some cleaning and noticed three unused electrical connectors next to one that is connected. Are these for items that are offered elsewhere or am I missing something?

Rogue - can't remember what they're all for, but I'll have my console apart again during this weekend and will get back to ya if no one else does before hand. :beer:

Rogue,

On mine, it's for analogue phone, cd-changer; don't know about the third one though.

Frank.

Yo Rogue - you got 2nd start and Power buttons to the right of your shifter? Are they connected if you do?

Rogue -

>> ...three unused electrical connectors ...

As SJ points out, on the Lexus there is a cell phone and part of the audio system in the center console, but this does not account for unused wiring in a '94...

I have three unused as well, tho I expect mine - or least two of them - are for the Lexus options. You might describe the connectors (number of pins, color of a couple of the wires - say, those in the corner positions). I'll compare it to mine - and to the electrical diagrams - to see what sense I can make from it.

Anyone out there with the electrical diagrams for the Lexus?

R -

Dang it!!! I already put the console back in. Three little bolts, just three little bolts. Stupid Rogue...

Probably for seat heaters or perhaps the factory "cool box" that resides in the console on Japan domestic vehicles. It has a fan and an evaporator coil and runs in conjunction with the A/C system.

Here's the Japanese market center console fridge option.
-B-

Wow-

How cool would it be to have that console. Has anyone ever seen a resource to get one? :beer: :beer:

SOR had one once for about a Grand. $$$$$$$$$$

Although that console would have major cool factor, not seeing it worth a grand. I guess and ARB or lesser version of a 12v fridge will do just fine.

Do what Photoman did.

Rip out the passenger front seat and replace it with an ARB. :G It reduces the number of arguments you get into going down the road. 8)

Dan

An icechest packed with dryice is good for days at a time and costs but a fraction of an ARB even.

Hey ROgue:

DOn't know if the following will help or not, but here's three pics of what's below the center console of my '96 LX. Note the connectors, as well as the awesome 'factory sub'...:)
I do not have the analog cell phone option.

Here they come:

Second pic, showing the connector harness, factory amp, and changer.

bkgii,

Whats with the ashtray?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom