Unobtainium (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Reproduction rear heater motor with fan. Fits well and works great. Expected to be released in March.
This version is based on the one in my truck ('79-'80), so it's single speed as with all such motors from '74+. For other years the plug is different, but you should be able to swap in your old plug.

IMG_2893.jpg

IMG_2894.jpg

Reproduction rear heater motor with fan. Fits well and works great. Expected to be released in March.
This version is based on the one in my truck ('79-'80), so it's single speed as with all such motors from '74+. For other years the plug is different, but you should be able to swap in your old plug.

View attachment 3540047
View attachment 3540048
Bravo! Looks incredible! :clap:

View attachment 3540047
View attachment 3540048

- this would be the 2pin / 2 speed speed OEM male and female bullet connector's Roger ...

- there was NOT a polarized dedicated white w/ black tracer stripe ground till later , maybe not even till the 1982 plastic console ? not exactly sure

- this can now run that updated post 2-speed need to those who like a reliable non-chassis ground reliance

- the H- KNOB switch / fan blower motor in engine bay 3-pin variant is in production now too .....

- i have these 2-pin kits now .....

1706097112898.png

1706097170142.png

1706097147659.png

/

Last edited:

View attachment 3540047
View attachment 3540048
Beautiful!

Beautiful!

@Racer65

Racer-X is truly a original professional mechanical TEq Artisan .... 👨‍🎨

- take note of the 3-mini-rubber-motor-mounts he has between the 3 feet and the sheet metal base , secured with the OEM-Period Correct concave-cupped fender washers .....

- 3 J.I.S. P-2 Phillip's head screws too ...

- hence = anti-vibration motor mounts / trans-dog-legs hockey pucks

- this is 100% OEM period correct in every single way ......:wrench::wrench::wrench:

- this details that matter-spec. / matter do details , is in my opinion , the most meaningful and significant parts of what he has crafted , designed and engineered above ...

🍻 . 🍻

- THIS IS THE WAY .....

:cool:

View attachment 3540047
View attachment 3540048

That's pretty cool! It was fun to refurbish my originals, but I def would have picked up a new motor if available at the time.

Seems you could just add a resistor and ground to chassis like the older version to make it 2 speed for those with the older 2 speed "H" switches.

i-bXkJrn9-M.jpg
i-Wp6gxbV-M.jpg

Last edited:
All various 2F and 3F-E Carb. Cooling Fan pigtail sub-harness sections are on the 2024 reality list of mine to bring back from the dead .... :D

- including the harness side mating matching connector housing and extra terminals of course

- OEM Green YAZAKI ........? :rolleyes: . hell yes !

the real question is
: are these like fusible links ? a unique different part # and one each darn modle year ?

guess i will find out ..

1708844949425.png
A30CB0AA-AA9F-42EC-977A-C94BC61EFF94.jpeg

DDF030DD-3436-4C29-A823-8C0374349395.jpeg

Last edited:
@ToyotaMatt that’s great because I inherited 8 fans. Thanks for making unobtanium possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom