Events/Trails UC Monthly Meet - QSL GVL (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bryanseye

Inaffective Grammer Nazi
SILVER Star
Threads
Between pit of man's fears and summit of knowledge
Website
www.upstatecruisers.com
See you on Thursday at Quaker Steak at 6p. There will be another car club there too, so we need to show off come Cruisers. It can't hurt that we are raffling 2 discount tire vouchers too.

I have already reserved space to prevent last month's snafu, but will be checking in with a rough headcount on Wednesday. Please post below if you are coming.

Posted on the book of faces so you can pass it along.

UCQSL.png

Last edited:
Unfortunately have a celebration dinner with work at Soby's so won't be in attendance....

Unfortunately have a celebration dinner with work at Soby's so won't be in attendance....
We will find a way to get you out one of these days. Be sure to submit the club calendar page to the HR department and Admin Assistant. :rofl:

See you on Thursday at Quaker Steak at 6p. There will be another car club there too, so we need to show off come Cruisers. It can't hurt that we are raffling 2 discount tire vouchers too.

I have already reserved space to prevent last month's snafu, but will be checking in with a rough headcount on Wednesday. Please post below if you are coming.

Posted on the book of faces so you can pass it along.

View attachment 2614756
I’ll be there

The other car club must have heard we were coming and cancelled. Not sure if that is a compliment or insult. Maybe just some poor cars whose owners are afraid of less than perfect weather. Ih8waterspots?

Really good turnout, glad to see things picking back up again.

Nice parking job @Tyler Ulmer ! I guess the back end of your 60 is the best view?
Also surprised you got the pass to attend after being out of town on a snowboarding trip!

Nice parking job @Tyler Ulmer ! I guess the back end of your 60 is the best view?
Also surprised you got the pass to attend after being out of town on a snowboarding trip!
I’ve been told my backside is my best side. In all things vehicular or not.
And yes, apparently KT has a girls’ night Monday so I was awarded extensive kitchen passes this week. She’s probably just impressed I came home with all ligaments and bones intact ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom