Events/Trails UC Club Business Meeting - Nov 21 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bryanseye

Inaffective Grammer Nazi
SILVER Star
Threads
Between pit of man's fears and summit of knowledge
Website
www.upstatecruisers.com
Let’s see what we did in 2019 and what we will be doing in 2020. Some financials, long range event planning, and any opportunity to make the club better.

Any member welcome. 6pm - Until at The Local Cue in Greenville.

Did you like the rotating monthly meet locations? Any favorites or “never agains”?

I would like to see more meetings at more traditional restaurants than breweries. Most time I leave for work from meetings and can not drink heavily.

Mac's speed shop and so on!

Not sure if i will be there tonight, will try. Would suggest El Thrifty Social Club (Mexican) which is on Swamp Rabbit Trail just down from Kroc Center, used to be Swamp Rabbit Crossfit which has moved next door. Lots of games/activities both indoor/outdoor and lots of parking around it. They said Thursday nights are their slowest....
We are actually having our company Christmas party their next month.

I don't know what this is, but it looks like it would be hard to hurt yourself or those around you.
1574372153241.png

Not sure if i will be there tonight, will try. Would suggest El Thrifty Social Club (Mexican) which is on Swamp Rabbit Trail just down from Kroc Center, used to be Swamp Rabbit Crossfit which has moved next door. Lots of games/activities both indoor/outdoor and lots of parking around it. They said Thursday nights are their slowest....
We are actually having our company Christmas party their next month.

Definitely on my radar too. Saw something about them earlier in the year and thought the same thing.

Back left corner.

Keep the ideas coming folks. Not only am I practically antisocial, I am not familiar with Greenville as much and the reality of the bulk of club members means that the GVille area is the best place for meets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom