UC chat (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dumb bracket made me run out
8D53AD37-6F81-44DE-90D2-C1AF1C11C716.jpeg

Lc100 crank but won’t start… who’s experienced this? I replaced the fuel pump & filter today. Fuse & relay look okay but I don’t have a good way to test them. Hoping it’s not the fuse box issue since those fuse boxes are discontinued and expensive 😵‍💫. I know there are a ton of threads on this issue, just wanted to see if anyone local has experience with this issue.

Is it fully in PARK? Bump the shifter and try again.

Lc100 crank but won’t start… who’s experienced this? I replaced the fuel pump & filter today. Fuse & relay look okay but I don’t have a good way to test them. Hoping it’s not the fuse box issue since those fuse boxes are discontinued and expensive 😵‍💫. I know there are a ton of threads on this issue, just wanted to see if anyone local has experience with this issue.
Don't laugh, check your key battery and look up what the override is for how to start when the key is not detected.

I start 1sy shift April 11th. May actually be able to participate in the club again!

Toyota in Easley advertising buy 3 tires get 1 free sale.

Spotted at outdoor shop in Roanoke VA this weekend…can be purchased at smartwool.com…3 color options, you also get a free pair of socks right now with purchase!
6293D7F0-146E-4D5D-8956-DF7A684E80F3.jpeg

And like that it's time for our next road clean up!

When: Saturday February 14th, 2022 @ 10:00 AM
Where: Meet at the Fmart in Marietta, SC prior to starting (F-Mart · 4268 Geer Hwy, Marietta, SC 29661 - https://goo.gl/maps/kzKMxwB4Gtjzozbe8)
What: Pick up trash along SC Hwy 11 working from Marietta towards TR

We will not hold an in-person safety meeting, please see the safety guidelines below if have not done so recently...

Important safety reminders, we value the safety of our volunteers
-
If at any time you feel your route is unsafe ( tall grass, rain, snow, ice or under construction ), please skip or postpone your cleanup until conditions are safer.
- All volunteers MUST wear a safety vest and no children under the age of 13, if you need additional vests please let me know.
- If your signs are damaged or missing, please let me know so we can have them repaired or replaced.
- Close the drop-down panel when you have completed your cleanup, we do not want them to remain open.
- If your route has sidewalks, place the bags to the backside of the sidewalk so pedestrians can still pass safely. Please do not leave bags behind the guardrail, if the crew does not see the bags they will be left behind.
- Please use the orange bags we provide, our crew will not remove any other color bags. Orange bags are free to you, please stop by the office from 8 to 5 Monday thru Friday if you need bags.
- Be aware of your surroundings and walk facing traffic cleaning one side at a time.

If anyone has any questions regarding the clean up please feel free to DM me. We look forward to seeing y'all there on the 14th!

image.png

And like that it's time for our next road clean up!

When: Saturday February 14th, 2022 @ 10:00 AM
Where: Meet at the Fmart in Marietta, SC prior to starting (F-Mart · 4268 Geer Hwy, Marietta, SC 29661 - https://goo.gl/maps/kzKMxwB4Gtjzozbe8)
What: Pick up trash along SC Hwy 11 working from Marietta towards TR

We will not hold an in-person safety meeting, please see the safety guidelines below if have not done so recently...

Important safety reminders, we value the safety of our volunteers
-
If at any time you feel your route is unsafe ( tall grass, rain, snow, ice or under construction ), please skip or postpone your cleanup until conditions are safer.
- All volunteers MUST wear a safety vest and no children under the age of 13, if you need additional vests please let me know.
- If your signs are damaged or missing, please let me know so we can have them repaired or replaced.
- Close the drop-down panel when you have completed your cleanup, we do not want them to remain open.
- If your route has sidewalks, place the bags to the backside of the sidewalk so pedestrians can still pass safely. Please do not leave bags behind the guardrail, if the crew does not see the bags they will be left behind.
- Please use the orange bags we provide, our crew will not remove any other color bags. Orange bags are free to you, please stop by the office from 8 to 5 Monday thru Friday if you need bags.
- Be aware of your surroundings and walk facing traffic cleaning one side at a time.

If anyone has any questions regarding the clean up please feel free to DM me. We look forward to seeing y'all there on the 14th!

View attachment 3001101
May 14. 😁

My 5 year old LG has had all the circuit boards replaced and two compressors.
My Grandparents' garage fridge sold in an estate sale and was still kicking strong from the era where kids could get locked inside and there would be a hole in the ozone above their house if it ever did leak. It's a disposable world now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom