U joints (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

don't mind this just wanted to show a friend a pic

well lets add some tech so it doesn't get squished and moved.

BJ60 u-joint from toyota is 99.00 cad.

u-joint from 4wheelauto, brand GMB made in Japan u-joint P/N 04371-36030 is a bit less that 50. cad

its possible to buy from another source, but hey that the place I bought from. this is a decent made in Japan u-joint. going into my truck very soon.

:) there now this isn't something that should be in Chat.

sorry I put it in the wrong place, this is an aftermarket U joint,(from CarQuest) which I think is almost egual quality to the toyota one for only $43.00. The ones in my BJ are original 260 000 km on them, thats why I don't underestimate the OEM 99$ ones.

These U joints seem very big also, I wonder what size truck a Land Cruiser is equivilant to a 1/2 ton?

Have you seen a 1/2 ton? They are punny!

The LC driveshafts are upgrades to most 1 ton shafts!

really!!!

It was so cool when I had a friend of my dad helping me fix my fuel tank, after we were all done he said, these are really tough truck eh, I was like I know. He said you know thats like the best truck you could put money into right. I was like why do you think I bought it man.

lol
I guess you have to know the guy and be there to see the humor, he isn't all about the Jap stuff (I am) but still he knows just by the axles, frame, motor, tranny, transfercase that a LC is so over built it is almost rediculous, well comparded to a JEEP. LOL (there is no comparison)

I know that if I wanted to really find out I would ask on some hurt JEEP fourm, but did CJ's ever come with a diesel option?

is it actually good? they never had them in Canada did they?

Hey Wayne, the ones that you bring in are basically a CJ5 aren't they? But with cool stuff like a diesel.

-Kevin

Never mind. I just checked out your website.

Hey, why are they importable to the US? I know they are a copy of a CJ3, but the RHD? Is that because of the US postal jeeps?

-Kevin

Technikev said:
Never mind. I just checked out your website.

Hey, why are they importable to the US? I know they are a copy of a CJ3, but the RHD? Is that because of the US postal jeeps?

-Kevin

they meet the 25 yr law, like canada has a 15 yr law. those jeeps are mostly older than 25 yrs.

they are mitubishis so they are prolly decent. I like the price. where can you can a little diesel jeep for that price????? Only Wayne! I think it would be a great fun offroad toy. why buy a quad for tons of cash more??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom