Wanted U-Bolt Skid plates with shock mount (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ERNRAM

SILVER Star
Threads
Need a set of 2 skid plates with the shock mount post.

Tried to order recently and on back order, so looking to see if anyone has a set.

Thanks
Ernie

Screenshot_20210818-122017_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210818-122033_Chrome.jpg

Need a set of 2 skid plates with the shock mount post.

Tried to order recently and on back order, so looking to see if anyone has a set.

Thanks
Ernie

View attachment 2762710

View attachment 2762711
Maybe these 2 options? Nothing claiming "out of stock"

Maybe these 2 options? Nothing claiming "out of stock"

I ordered fron them about 6 weeks ago. They canceled my order 4 weeks later. They said they could not guarantee it would not happen again

I have a set of 4 that I bought used but have never installed. They do NOT have the shock mounts. I put hated them locally off Craigslist with other 40 parts.

Let me know if you are interested.

Mine are in stock, ready to ship. And more importantly, apples to oranges, the Warrior product is simply inferior. The compromised orientation of the shock pin, side to side, is so NOT what the LC requires, it will make short work of eating up your shock bushings. My pins are welded front to back, so the shock eyes are oriented WITH the axle.

But if you insist on shopping elsewhere, knock yourself out.

Mine are in stock, ready to ship. And more importantly, apples to oranges, the Warrior product is simply inferior. The compromised orientation of the shock pin, side to side, is so NOT what the LC requires, it will make short work of eating up your shock bushings. My pins are welded front to back, so the shock eyes are oriented WITH the axle.

But if you insist on shopping elsewhere, knock yourself out.
Mark

I'll call tomorrow . I need a rear set.

Thanks
Ernie

??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom