Tyler Texas 80 Sighting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So my life just saw a big white 80 here in Tyler Texas and she thought it was me at first so I know there's another 80 here in town (turns out it wasn't me). Anyone? Anyone?

We just moved to Tyler Texas BTW.

Butch

"I sure did have a good time today, thanks for coming out here with me," he exclaimed across the staging area while airing up his last tire.

Scott smiled, "couldn't have asked for a better day to make new friends." His open and inviting tone assured the tooth fairy that there would be many more runs like this in the future.

The sun dipped slightly below the horizon, they began discussing dinner options, Scott asked, "are you a fan of Mexican cuisine? I know this great place called..." as Tooth Fairy joined in harmony, "Tele's"

Their facial expressions lit up in unison, they both continued, "jinx! You owe me a Coke! Check your PHH!"

As they both climbed in their rigs, Scott picked up his CB mic and continued the conversation, "so one of my kids just lost his two front teeth, any chance you can set him up with double cash for them?"

Both of them laughed inside their trucks, windows down as the radio began playing Foreigner's "Feels Like The First Time," they drove off towards Tele's for a much anticipated feast.

And thus, another bromance was born.

Aww...have fun you guys!

"I sure did have a good time today, thanks for coming out here with me," he exclaimed across the staging area while airing up his last tire.

Scott smiled, "couldn't have asked for a better day to make new friends." His open and inviting tone assured the tooth fairy that there would be many more runs like this in the future.

The sun dipped slightly below the horizon, they began discussing dinner options, Scott asked, "are you a fan of Mexican cuisine? I know this great place called..." as Tooth Fairy joined in harmony, "Tele's"

Their facial expressions lit up in unison, they both continued, "jinx! You owe me a Coke! Check your PHH!"

As they both climbed in their rigs, Scott picked up his CB mic and continued the conversation, "so one of my kids just lost his two front teeth, any chance you can set him up with double cash for them?"

Both of them laughed inside their trucks, windows down as the radio began playing Foreigner's "Feels Like The First Time," they drove off towards Tele's for a much anticipated feast.

Aww...have fun you guys!

Dayamn!!! Reads like something from the dusty old chapters of the

INFAMOUS......

Wait for it......

BROKEN BIRFIELD BAR !!!!!!!

So my life just saw a big white 80 here in Tyler Texas and she thought it was me at first so I know there's another 80 here in town (turns out it wasn't me). Anyone? Anyone?

We just moved to Tyler Texas BTW.

Butch

Might have been mine although it is not that 'big'. White, 2" lift, arb bull bar, 33x10.50's. Welcome to Tyler.

Sent you a pm.

I just want to know what you did to be forced to move from Colorado to East Texas?!?! F&%$ Texas!

I'm back @LFD2037!

:flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:
I also lived in Colorado @ 1 point in time (Durango). Just can't stay away from the greatest state in the Nation!!!!

God bless TEXAS!:cheers:

Hey I'm moving to frisco Texas next week. I need someone to wheel with! Not to sound selfish.

I lived in McKinney (on the TPC at Craig Ranch) which is right by Frisco. It wasn't bad, as far as Texas goes...

Enjoy the traffic!

I just want to know what you did to be forced to move from Colorado to East Texas?!?! F&%$ Texas!

I'm back @LFD2037!

Perhaps it was because theres just a bit too much of that bromance happening in Colorado anymore. It's been overrun. I still have fall back property there in case Texas falls.

Aww...have fun you guys!

Yikes. Maybe you're projecting a bit? :flipoff2: How did you know my PHH was gonna give up the ghost? Just let loose yesterday. :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom