Two 40s for one (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bkfj40

Wishin i was in Wydaho
SILVER Star
Threads
I need to clear up some space and clear out some of the non-working cruiser stuff for working cruiser stuff. This is all part of my 12 step cruiser addiction self-help program. I will be selling this program on a DVD on late night TV soon!

I've got a '78 tub, windshield, frame sitting on some disc brake axles. I've got a '79 with title, frame, disc brake axles, windshield, complete drivetrain, factory power steering, cowl, hood, fenders, seats, jump seats.

tub is in excellent shape. two rolling frames that are in great shape as well. One frame is setup for longer rear springs.

Basically - everything you'd need to build one complete, rust free 40 with some parts left over to either sell or hoard.

I've been trying to clean out my projects and refocus on my troopie, hilux, 55, 60, and a unimog...I guess my 12 step program might be extended to 16 or 17 steps...

I'll have to try and grab some pictures...

$2800 obo - I've got about $3500 into everything...all bought off mud. I'd prefer someone to take a look at it in person before discussing the price too much.

all located in Harrisonburg...

bk

Last edited:
I'm glad to see this progress!
the first step is admitting there is a problem!

wish I could help.

Chris

When are you around?

I might have to ride out and take a look. I would like to build another 79.

Are you around during the week days or only on weekends?

thanks

Last edited:
pictures are up at fj40 fs pictures by bkfj40 - Photobucket I threw the one other 40 that I have up on the site as well....someone needs some good yard art, don't they?

DSC02675.jpg

DSC02681.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom