turn signal problem (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a 1997 and im having problems with no rear blinkers the fronts work. I have checked the fuses they are fine the only thing i can think of checking is the wiring from the front to the back was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and can help me figure it out,also the passenger side brake light doesn't work.
Thanks

Do you have a trailer hitch ?
If you do it maybe a problem with the way the taillight converter was hooked up may be acting up or it could be as simple as the bulbs crapping out

no i dont have have a trailer hitch they just stoped working yesturday. thanks for the quick reply

Have you checked the rear bulbs?

yes i checked the rear bulbs and also replaced with new ones i took the light assembly out and put a test light on the connection and had no power
thanks

Are you the original owner? Is it possible it had a hitch at one time?

I would dig around in the back to see if there are any trailer hitch wiring remains? or poorly spliced wires.

no im not the original owner and yes i think there was a hitch on it.I will check it out and get back thanks for the input

I found the problem,the spare tire was just loose enough to rub against the wires and i found three broken wires and one that was almost wore threw
" thank you all for the help"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom