Turbonator...BS? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
http://www.turbonator.com/index.html

claims 35hp and 31% better gas milaege, does anyone have any info about this product, ever used it or know any one who has. is this a load of crap? says you can use up to three of them and it fits any stock intake. up to 35 hp gain and 31% better gas milaege for $70, that would be very very nice. whats the deal here how does it work if it does?
thanks again :cheers:

Snake oil!

$70 bucks? Take your wife or girlfriend out to a fancy dinner, money better spent and probably with better results!

Uhmmmmmm.....................................

BULL****!!!!!

thats what i thought but figured id bring it up and see the opinions of everyone here and maybe even see if someone had actually gotten sucked in and tried one worth checking into i figured. cost me nothing thats the best part ;p

the comments in those threads are pretty entertaining

I hooked a blow dryer up to my intake, now I'm pushin 485 hp.

Arleaux said:

Now dat is funny........ :D

hahahahahahahaha love it

Arleaux said:

How many watts was that? Are you using an inverter to power it? If so where's the inverter located? I assume you have also somehow managed a way to keep the "cool" button pressed, how did you accomplish this? My 3FE needs more power and this mod sounds like the way to get it! ;p

One thing I might mention though, the "Tornado" seems to get quite a bit of play in Japan. I even have a copy of a Landcruiser Magazine where they go through the install. . . seriously. :rolleyes:

send $35 to me I will return $18. I will have saved you quite a bit.

How many bridges do you own?

Arleaux said:

Plus you can redo your hair after a day on the trail! ;)

Bob

atijerino said:
$70 bucks? Take your wife or girlfriend out to a fancy dinner, money better spent and probably with better results!

Probably!!!!! I'll personally guarantee you will have better results taking your significant other out to dinner.

The snorkel forces air into the plenum increasing the psi. That would certainly help just as well as a rotational air flow, right? Not much actually. The snorkel: drops air temps for denser air, cleaner air, and better flow, but the positive results are minimal as far as engine management. The vortex/tornado type stacks can only increase performance by the stack height increasing air capacity in the plenum, not due to the rotational flow as advertised. Once again, snake oil. Don't waste your money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom