Turbocharged 2002 UZJ100 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OK, time to move on to some other projects. Selling our turbocharged 2002 UZJ100

We decided to re-list this truck with a new price.

$23000. - 130k miles

california_06_0039.jpg

Details Here

http://www.sleeoffroad.com/for_sale/sof2002/sof_2002.htm

Last edited:
Nice. I'd write a check except I think it would be $29.50.

Bump for a sweet rig. Somebody needs to buy this and the Shortbus together :D

A check is in the mail for both !!:bounce::bounce2::cool:

Both are supurb rigs. Wish I could have just one:crybaby:

Got any specs on performance, reliability, expected service life, driveline and transmission issues (can it handle the HP?)
g

Here is the thread on the install with the numbers.

https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=39747

I am not worried about the drivetrain other than the front diff that is always a weak point. I was expecting that we might have to do something to the tranny, but so far have not needed to.

We are running around 5lbs of boost. We have a customers truck running at 8 and on that one, a tranny rebuild to firm up the shifts would be nice.

The turbo has been trouble free. I expect it to go the life of the motor, which on these motors are not well know yet, but we have a customer with 260k miles on a 1998 truck and the motor is still running like a top.

it's a very nice rig.

I got to drive it for a few short minutes a couple years ago...

Question...

What are the chances that the turbo'd 100 would be CARB legal?

If they check for dual cats, it is probably not going to make it. It only has a single cat, but the rest of the emissions are in place.

Don't you need a little cabin in Moab in any case? I am sure it will be fine there :D

If they check for dual cats, it is probably not going to make it. It only has a single cat, but the rest of the emissions are in place.

Don't you need a little cabin in Moab in any case? I am sure it will be fine there :D

:D

yeah...that's one way to "handle" it

:grinpimp:

:idea:

couldn't I simply rent an "apartment" in Golden?

Trade?

Hi Christo,very nice truck.would you be interested in a partial trade on a built/mint 85 BJ70. You can see it on page six in the classifieds or I can send you more pics if interested.

bump for a sweet rig, got to ride in this when i was in golden getting my truck done, mint is all i can say, lol should've left my rig down there and taken this one home!!!

Slee,

Wow! That's exactly what I want to do to my LC. Except it would cost way more than $23K. :eek: Are you going to be at this years Surf and Turf? If so... bring it.... I may be enticed!

Slo

Sorry, was going to do S&T but plans have changed. However it is a cheap flight to Golden :D

Thanks Matt, yes you should have taken it when you were here. Even had the 2nd tank installed already :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom