My son and I recently fitted a Safari Turbo to the HJ75. This is pretty much a plug and play fix and there were only minor problems encountered. It was hard to source a 3 inch 90 degree bend locally that was suitable to connect the low pressure crossover to the turbo. I finally got a part from Hitachi. The new manifold was not straight and needed to be machined.Rather than pay the $100.00 I used the belt sander and this was very effective in removing 1 to 1.5mm off four of the exhaust branches taking some 10 minutes. Perhaps a third of this time was spent checking it with the straight edge. A Ford Falcon temperature adapter was fitted to the sump by drilling a hole. Later we braised this in case it was hit by a stone or stick but I feel it was not really necessary to braise the fitting especially if a nut is fitted to the inside of the sump. The heater hose was used for the water intake and the block drain plug removed for the water return. The oil inlet was taken from the vacuum pump inlet supply and the return to the sump by the Falcon fitting. As I had to rotate the aircleaner top for the intake connection and forgot to buy a longer hose for the blocked filter setup the filter light also acts now as a boost light. LOL. As it comes on as boost increases. So far it seems ok as today I did a 420 km trip to the Burdekin Dam via Ravenswood and it was quite hot 36 to 38 degrees Celcius.