Tucson CSC Meeting Dec-9 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The next meeting will be on December 9th at 5:30 PM at The Yard located:
2543 E Grant Rd, Tucson, AZ 85716

New spot that has some activities as well as food and beverage.

@D_Web will be discussing the ROTM for January as trip leader. Please post up if you can make it, I know with the holidays it may be difficult. Hope to see many of you there really appreciate those from Phoenix participating in the events we have had.

I am a maybe on coming up. Have a final on the 10th, but guessing I could prob do it early (since its online).

Ooops, I'm flying to Australia on the 9th and all going well will be somewhere over the Pacific during the meeting. Sorry!

I'm thinking an overnight run somewhere in January, nothing too serious but need to look in to things some more. Will be cool but we're a hardy bunch :)

Ooops, I'm flying to Australia on the 9th and all going well will be somewhere over the Pacific during the meeting. Sorry!

I'm thinking an overnight run somewhere in January, nothing too serious but need to look in to things some more. Will be cool but we're a hardy bunch :)

Shoot me a PM with your ideas and I can pass along for discussion at the meeting!

I expect I'll be there

Peaches is currently under the wrench at this time, and hopefully she will be done by 12/09.

With that being said, my brother wants me to take him wheelin'. We are aiming for this meet date, and the plan is to explore Florence AZ. I will take this opportunity to scout future trip.

Peaches is currently under the wrench at this time, and hopefully she will be done by 12/09.

With that being said, my brother wants me to take him wheelin'. We are aiming for this meet date, and the plan is to explore Florence AZ. I will take this opportunity to scout future trip.

Heading up my way! Let me know.. hopefully I can get my t/case situated by then!

I want to check on attendance for this meeting or if we should reschedule, please post up if you are for sure coming. Thanks!

I plan to be there--

I will be there. Don't reschedule! lol

I am pretty sure Alvis is coming also from phoenix.

Ok great, there was some back and forth so I didn’t want a lonely meetup! The venue is awesome if you haven’t been.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom