Tucson Cruisers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

MaddBaggins

Remember the KnightRider!
Threads
Tucson Cruisers!! And any PHX folk willing to drive down or Sahuarita people willing to come up!

Friday night, July 22nd, 7pm
Lets meet up at S&D Auto Supply 4897 east Speedway (just east of Swan). Mark (the owner of S&D) is a good friend of Scott's and is more than willing to have a bunch of LC's parked in front of his shop.
It's a good location, and plenty of people will see us(hopefully more cruiser folk). We can look under everyones hood and BS for a while. Its also a great place to see moto-cops pull over street racers!
I know we all run on different shedules, but if your friday night is open and you don't have a hot date, then come out and hang for a while. I will be there, and while I don't mind talking to myself, I would rather talk to you guys!

Hope to see you there :cheers:

I'll be there. I will be in a white chevy astro van, but I will be there. :)

Kevin, I can't be held responsible for what happens after your hot date gets a look at me and Scott ;p You know what they say about large bellies...gas tank for a love macheen baby! :grinpimp:

Put me down as almost definite. I just have to get out of China. I'm back this Weds and I am aching to get home.

Ross

I will see what I can do. I have to work that night but I should be able to hang out for a few minutes.

If it looks like we are going to have enough turnout, I will try to bring a grill down and do some burgers and dogs.

Sweet! I will probably have my daughter in tow. She is almost 3 now, so if anyone else was thinking about bringing their little ones that would be cool.

MaddBaggins said:
Kevin, I can't be held responsible for what happens after your hot date gets a look at me and Scott ;p You know what they say about large bellies...gas tank for a love macheen baby! :grinpimp:

Large bellies? I'm out. Mine's twins.

I made it home and will see you guys on 7/22.

Ross

Look forward to seeing some of you out there on friday :cheers:

I'm still in. Last night with the mother-in-law in town, so it may be a short night for me.

Ross

I will be there. I doubt that I will bring the grill along as there doesn't look to be that big of a turnout.

If you are planning on attending, but haven't posted, please do. That will help me make up my mind about food.

Sorry guys I'm deffinately out for this one. I threw out the back last night and can barely breath let alon drive to Tucson to stand around all night. Maybe on the next go 'round.

I know all about back pain. I went though the same thing about a week ago. Hope to see you next time.

Cool! Looks like we will have a few people show up.
My better half has to work, so I will have my daughter along. I'll bring the portable DVD player and a couple of movies. If anybody else has some young-uns, bring them out,. That way they can keep each other occupied while we BS and kick the tires.
Look forward to seeing everybody! :bounce2:

not sure if i want to drive down for a meet-n-greet only, but i'm thinkin bout it :)

get a run put together, i'll come down to wheel fo'sho

C'mon, Rhino! I've been itching to check out your pig! And I wouldn't mind seeing your cruiser too :grinpimp:

Also, I ran off some membership apps so if anybody is interested.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom