Tucson Cruisers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It was great to put faces and names to the online handles. It was great to meet you all. Scott (woodsfj40), Alvin (MaddBaggins), Jason (ec130hamt) and Mark (owner of S&D Auto) were there. Alvin's front bumper is really classy. I have a very bad case of bumber envy.

We talked about setting up a set time for a monthly get together. The 3rd Friday of every month was considered, but we didn't want to cripple the Phoenix meet, 'cause everyone knows Tucson is way cooler than Phoenix
:flipoff2: :grinpimp:

In reality, we are thinking the second Friday in the hopes of luring some of the Phoenix guys down. Scott, Alvin and I talked about coming up to Phoenix in August.

As more interest is people start coming, we talked about BBQing and whatnot. Lets go Tucson, lets get together!

Ross

I had a very good time last night. As Ross said, it is nice to put faces to names. A little dissapointed with the turnout, one fewer cruisers than we had last time, but that was because mine was at home. :)

If we get this going on a regular Friday, I talked to Mark last night and he suggested that we make up some posters and he will have his drivers take them out to all the repair shops that supplies parts to.

Sorry I didn't make it. My transmission went out yesterday so I wouldn't have been able to bring my cruiser anyway. If anyone has a used auto tranny laying around PM me.

It was good meeting you guys last night. I look forward to a regular get together and getting some more cruisers out there. So in the interest of starting a regular get together I will start a new thread. Later :cheers:

Two questions.

1. Since we have a regular time and place, can we get this added to the CSC webpage like the Sonic one is?

2. Is there anyone out there with some talent that would like to make up a flyer? Mark is willing to have his parts drivers deliver them to the repair shops that he delivers parts to. A few of them do a lot of Land Cruiser repair and would be a great place to have flyers.

I was sort of joking about this the other night, but I would like to nominate Alvin to be the offical Tucson rep. for the CSC club. Is there any sort of position like that?

1. Since we have a regular time and place, can we get this added to the CSC webpage like the Sonic one is?

I don't see why not.

I was sort of joking about this the other night, but I would like to nominate Alvin to be the offical Tucson rep. for the CSC club. Is there any sort of position like that?

There is as soon as you make it, Oh and get it approved be the prez! Bman?

If you vote for me I will make all your wildest dreams come true! :grinpimp:
VOTE FOR PEDRO!

If you vote for me I will make all your wildest dreams come true! :grinpimp:

I don't know if I want my dreams answered by you, that's kinda kinky! :D

Something like this? Now if someone can come up with a camera and get a picture of the meeting place, no, like with cruisers at it, we can put it on the page. Try to get Shotts there with the mall cruiser for a really nice picture!

http://www.copperstatecruisers.org/Sonic.htm

Tools R Us said:
Something like this? Now if someone can come up with a camera and get a picture of the meeting place, no, like with cruisers at it, we can put it on the page. Try to get Shotts there with the mall cruiser for a really nice picture!

http://www.copperstatecruisers.org/Sonic.htm

Do we still call it "Sonic Cruiser Cruise In" even they don't meet at Sonic?

The only problem I see with the link is that the description in the events part says that the cruise in is the 3rd Friday of the month. Our Tucson one is going to be on the 2nd Friday. Can we either remove the part about the 3rd Friday from that part, or create a link for each event?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom