Ttora '06 Azrocks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Phil,

Did we gat a new shirt and sticker order together for this weekend?

BMAN said:
Phil,

Did we gat a new shirt and sticker order together for this weekend?

Talked with State Land Trust today and they will be faxing the permit to me on Wednesday.

I will have 50+ shirts on Thursday.

I already have 40 new stickers.

I will be setup for new members and sales at TTora.

What time is breakfast on Friday?

We should definately be on the trail by 10am! Hell, we should be on the trail by 9:00am....and off by noon. I have some work to do at home Friday.......any idea how many people will be coming along with us on UA?

Not yet Brian but the official event run on UA for Friday Has not yet been set w/ a Lead and Gunner so our run may be the official one come Friday. Cool w/ me. It's a short trail as long as we keep control of everyone we should be good to go.

goodtimes said:
I ask again....what time is breakfast on Friday? ....assuming my jeep doesn't fall apart on the way up there....:rolleyes:

I am thinking 8-9. I will save some for you...The Jeep will make it.

Today I learned that TTORA is sponsoring a meal Saturday night at a BBQ joint in Florence. What would the group like to do? Eat with the TTORA guys or do our own thing back at camp? Chime in with your preferences. I need to know ASAP. I plan on picking up food tomorrow.

It's entirely up to you guys, what you want to do. I'm skipping the BBQ either way. I may run down there for some raffle action but I'm all about hangin at camp with the homies!

brittan said:
I am thinking 8-9. I will save some for you...The Jeep will make it.

Right on!

I have no doubt the jeep will make it. It is just such a over-used stereotype (jeeps breaking down) that I like to make fun of it when I am bored....:D

Besides, I am thinking about throwing the jeep on a trailer and dragging it up there with the dodge. It gets better gas milage towing the jeep than the jeep does when pointed down hill with a tail wind.....

I'm still game for your menu Brittan...I'm not going to the TTORA BBQ thing. We'll all be hangin' out at camp around the fire while those guys are stuffing their faces in Florence:D

One thing we need to think about since there is a supposed 30-40% chance of rain on Saturday, is either Friday morning before breakfast or that afternoon after the run...we need to get out and gather fire wood and get that all piled up so it will be dry when we need it. I have a huge tarp I'm bringing that we can throw over the stack of wood to keep it dry if it does rain on Saturday.

There are some pallets here in the complex, do we want them for firewood? I can't haul them whole, but maybe can cut some up?

Where is the meeting place for Friday...there are bypasses on UA right....I will have my son and until he gets a stronger neck...hmm

I'll be bringing fuzz-butt. She likes kids....they're tasty! (j/k---she's good with kids).

UA doesn't really have "bypasses". There are different lines which work for different vehicles, but there is no getting around most of the obsatcles....you gotta go over them.

But, the trail isn't that tough. I made it through there with a stock jeep, and didn't get stuck between 2, 6"tall rocks like a certain '40 did...but I won't mention BMAN's name....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom