Ttora '06 Azrocks (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Definitely. Kudos and Thanks! :beer:

Tools R Us said:
Major :cheers: to Britton for missing out on some of the wheeling to make sure we had great food to eat! :grinpimp:

Yeah thankyou for cooking!! The food kicked ass!!

Tools R Us said:
Major :cheers: to Britton for missing out on some of the wheeling to make sure we had great food to eat! :grinpimp:

Yes! Even though I was only around for breakfast on Friday....once again the food was awesome! Only problem is between you and Scott, it would be easy to get spoiled and want to go camping just for the food!

Hey Guys,
I had a great time. I will arrange it so I have more than one day next year. Britton, I am all over learning the secrets of the dutch oven. Thanks to TTORA for such a fun event.

Kevin, I think I forgot to pick up Alvin's spacers. Did I leave them in camp?

Ross

GeoRoss said:

Kevin, I think I forgot to pick up Alvin's spacers. Did I leave them in camp?

Ross

Yes, BMAN has them, he will be in Tucson this week.:D

Tools R Us said:
Yes, BMAN has them, he will be in Tucson this week.:D

Good deal, I think if the weather was nicer Alvin would have kicked me in the nuts for forgetting them.

Ross

GeoRoss said:
Good deal, I think if the weather was nicer Alvin would have kicked me in the nuts for forgetting them.

Ross

What did weather have to do with it?:eek: :D

Tools R Us said:
What did weather have to do with it?:eek: :D

We were so wet and cold from flushing his radiator, I don't think either of us wanted to pop in the spacers right then. You have to realize, Alvin and I are the "Abbot and Costello" of wrenchers when we get together. We were soaked, especially Alvin since I made him do all the under truck stuff since it was his rig.:hillbilly

I have Alvin's spacers w/ me. I will be down one day this week and will bring them down. I'll post up here for a lunch meeting or something to gett them to him. Probably looking at Wednesday or Thursday.

I just want to thank everyone from the club who came out and made this the best AZRocks so far for me. What a great time. Brittan's commitment to some great meals did not go unnoticed. Thanks Brittan! Hopefully everyone had a good time hanging out and wheeling. The Ajax run was a blast with the 40 performing flawlessly. Chris, Brian and John did great with very few hangups in the group. Of course my little adventure on the way out through Middle Woodpecker added just enough excitement for the weekend for me. That was the closest I've ever been to flopping and it scared the piss outa me. I learned that getting comfortable can make you absent minded and BAD things can happen. Thanks go out to Chris for hooking up the winch so quickly to stabilize the truck and Brian for the spot out of the lean.

Saturday's Upper Woodpecker run was a great time. We had about 12 rigs of all types and no issues at all that I can recall. Good drivers with capable rigs listening to their spotters made the trail a good experience for all.

Thanks again to all that atteneded. It was a great event with plenty of fun challenging trails for everyone. Also a BIG thanks goes out to all the people from the Az chapter of TTORA for putting this event together.

Until next time...

Tiff, Tyflo (white lighting), Nick, and I had a great time. Thanks to all for everything. Onthe way out yesterday I finally found that mud hole, but unfortunatly the rain on the way home washed most of it off....

BMAN, yeah I guess I'll have to bring you a pop tart to the next event.

GeoRoss said:
...You have to realize, Alvin and I are the "Abbot and Costello" of wrenchers when we get together....:hillbilly

I have no problem visualizing that!:D

import silvia said:
Tiff, Tyflo (white lighting), Nick, and I had a great time. Thanks to all for everything. Onthe way out yesterday I finally found that mud hole, but unfortunatly the rain on the way home washed most of it off....

BMAN, yeah I guess I'll have to bring you a pop tart to the next event.

Ha HA HA! Forgot about the Pop Tart, Hayleigh was pissed though. She had a great time hanging out with Tiffany. It's kinda nice to have other kids around to keep them busy.

Did anyone catch me or Chris on the last waterfall in UA? His line was insanley far left on the most vertical face.

GeoRoss said:
You have to realize, Alvin and I are the "Abbot and Costello" of wrenchers when we get together. :hillbilly

I like the FAT guy-SKINNY guy reference there Ross :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

You got tippy?

goodtimes said:
You weren't tippy enough to bother with pictures....it was pretty tame. Try harder next time.

:grinpimp:

Tippy enough to have people weighing me down on one side;p

Here's links to the two lame vids I got on Upper Ajax...I need a video camera:rolleyes:

Vid 1
Vid 2

Last edited:
Couple more

DSCN2508.jpg

DSCN2515.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom