Trip Report: Chivo Falls "August Run of The Month" (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Had a great time with everybody on the Chiva Falls get together. Everybody missed all the action when I got up by the falls where everybody was parked and backed over the edge of the road and had to be pulled out. I'm trying to find if anybody got any pictures of my 62 going down 3 feathers. I did see that a lot of pictures were being taken. Just thought I would ask. thanks again matt

I don't think any pictures EXIST of a stuck Toyota FJ-40/60/80.

It happens so rarely....

See you -

Chuck

I don't think any pictures EXIST of a stuck Toyota FJ-40/60/80.

It happens so rarely....

See you -

Chuck

I think someone took a video of the recovery - I got to use my new Warn for the first time.

Had a great time with everybody on the Chiva Falls get together. Everybody missed all the action when I got up by the falls where everybody was parked and backed over the edge of the road and had to be pulled out. I'm trying to find if anybody got any pictures of my 62 going down 3 feathers. I did see that a lot of pictures were being taken. Just thought I would ask. thanks again matt
Is this you?

If so, I have 27 others kind of like it. Thank goodness my daughters didn't grow up in the era of film cameras or [STRIKE]I'd[/STRIKE] they'd be broke... :rolleyes::lol:

fj62.jpg

Come to think of it, I think she took about 25 shots of everybody coming down... :lol:

Is this you?

If so, I have 27 others kind of like it. Thank goodness my daughters didn't grow up in the era of film cameras or I'd they'd be broke... :rolleyes::lol:

I thought they took some pics of my black lx450 coming down 3 feathers. If so do you mind posting some up?

So my daughter took over 400 pictures of CSC trucks going down Three Feathers. Here y'all go... :lol::lol::lol:

seriously though, I have high res jpgs of all of these...

That actually turned out pretty darn good!

Thanks Dad :cool:

:lol: Very cool, two thumbs up to Rob's daughter and the movie director!

Last edited:
Is this you?

Yes, that's me. Thanks!

So my daughter took over 400 pictures of CSC trucks going down Three Feathers. Here y'all go... :lol::lol::lol:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61KnPUFpT04">YouTube Link</a>

seriously though, I have high res jpgs of all of these...

Lol, I love the circus music.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom